i would like your help!!!please....

laurandan

Reaction score
i would like your lovely peoples help!!

lets start from the beginning, well i'm laura and im 20 my OH is 28 we have been trying to concieve for what seems ages but only 10 months however due to me having been diagnoised with PCOS, we decided that we would wait untill next year march/april time. however due to this lovely syndrome i have i cant seem to shift any weight i hate to admit it but i'm 5'3 and weigh a little over 18st (very obese!), i see my gyne every 3 months just as she knows we have been trying!she offered me clomid the last time i see her but i turned it down cuz i'd rather lose weight first and do it naturally, however if i am still unsuccessful by the end of next year i may reconcider my decision!

well what i really need help with is if anyone has the same problem as me and if you have manage to shift the weight and more importantly how u managed to do it!!!
i have tried weight watchers and my own diets like cutting down on junk food with no joy!
so hopefully i will be able to see what u lot have done and i might be able to have my BFP in march/april time!!:thumbup:

sorry its so long...
thanks everyone

:dust:laura x x:dust:

plus may i add i havent been ovulating either so makes the loosing weight even more important to me!!i havent seen :witch: for nearly a year now!!i havent never wanted to see her so much!

Hi!

I didn't want to read and run.. but my friend was recently diagnosed with PCOS and i dont know much about it... But.. This link here has some information about diet that can help with symptoms and weightloss to improve health and chances of pregnancy....

https://www.womens-health.co.uk/food-for-pcos-pregnancy.html

I would suggest even seeing a homeopath - my friend did, and she is doing fabulously :)

Good luck

Hi hun! i have PCOS aswell. I'm 5ft 6 and weigh about 14stone. I feel massive!!!
I found taking Hodia Pills (all natural from a plant) they helped. they stop you from craving but you still eat healthy meals and drink alot of water.
Also toning tables are brill. i loved them cos you just lie there and they do the work for you. also the wobbling machine well thats what i call. thats amazing. i lost 8inch of my tummy in 6 weeks before my wedding to get into my dress was amazing.

i think i will be back on the same tablets again and this time i will try the gym cos there isnt a toning table place where i live now!
i hope this helps hun xxx

Hi hun, didn;t want to read and run :hugs:

I don't have PCOS I had some bloods done and they were clear, however my cycles are non existant.. and noone can tell me why, I am planning to try some homeopathic remedies to see if that can sort out what if going on..

I have heard good things about agnus cactus? I think thats what it is called... So I plan to try that..

Hope this helps x

i have pcos, been diagnosed for the last 11 year's now, and we were lucky as it only took us 9months to conceive our daughter.
we i diet, which i have done successfully, but not at the minute :blush: i found that weight watchers is fab, but with pcos you must combine it with low GI foods, so no refined foods, so i tend to work on a food swap, for example:
white bread for wholemeal bread
white rice for brown rice
lean meat, like white chicken breast

hope that helps a little, it certainly is tough :hugs: xx

I have PCOS and was diagnosed when I was 19 I am now 35 and had my first child 9 months ago. I too like most people with PCOS am pretty overweight and diets dont work for me either apart from following the glycemic index. The lower the glycaemic index of foods the better they are. I am 15 stone right now post pregnancy and I have been pretty skinnyish in the past and that was basically through lots of very very hard work at the gym. I had to go every day to the gym and get really fit to lose weight.

I cant really help sorry but just wanted to suggest slim fast? Ive done it in the past and found it was very effective and i wasnt hungry, the snacks you get as part of the plan are so yummy!! Good luck :thumbup:

One of my best friends has PCOS and the only thing that has worked for her is to cut out all refined products. She only eats whole grains, lots of high fiber veggies, very lean protein, and high fiber fruits. She also sticks to low or non fat dairy. Even with that and exercising daily, she still struggles.

I wish the medical community knew more about PCOS since there seem to be a great number of women dealing with it.

ok thnx girls, i think im goin to join the gym and cut out all the junk food and lower the fat in take in my diet!see how things go!i'm so desprate to lose weight ready for when we start trying for baby number 1!!so i'll have ago and let u all no how it goes! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->