I would love to have some TTC buddies!

Hi they didn't tell me. I mite give them a call and find out. We r moving to a new surgery soon so may book to c the dr again and get a second opinion and ask if I can b referd.

Not sure if iv got me symptoms. I'm always tired but suffer with insomnia so mayb that could b due to it.

Unfortunately I think af :witch: is def on its way :(

Hi ladies glad ur all ok.

:witch: arrived this morning . I'm actually not as down as I normally am although last night I had a huge argument with Phil coz he sold a basketball net we had won at a raffle without asking me. I didn't even want the bloody basket ball net lol! It was either a hormonal moment or the fact that I may have been a little mad at af and took it out at him :) whoops . After sleeping on the argument I now feel very silly. Not seen Phil since I stormed into the spare room last night. Not sure what I will say to him wen he gets home from work :/ !

Iv had a busy weekend had a big family charity party with 500 people at the weekend lots of family friends were there as well. I got a bit fed upon everyone asking if we were havin another baby soon ! I got a bit rude towards the end so will prob not b the favorite daughter in law :/

Anyway sorry to rant :) hope ur all ok and had a good weekend. Did anybody do anything exciting :) ?

Hi ladies glad ur all ok.

:witch: arrived this morning . I'm actually not as down as I normally am although last night I had a huge argument with Phil coz he sold a basketball net we had won at a raffle without asking me. I didn't even want the bloody basket ball net lol! It was either a hormonal moment or the fact that I may have been a little mad at af and took it out at him :) whoops . After sleeping on the argument I now feel very silly. Not seen Phil since I stormed into the spare room last night. Not sure what I will say to him wen he gets home from work :/ !

Iv had a busy weekend had a big family charity party with 500 people at the weekend lots of family friends were there as well. I got a bit fed upon everyone asking if we were havin another baby soon ! I got a bit rude towards the end so will prob not b the favorite daughter in law :/

Anyway sorry to rant :) hope ur all ok and had a good weekend. Did anybody do anything exciting :) ?

Blame it on the hormones girl! heheh

good luck with this weekend.. sounds super fun (minus the questions)

I worked.. so nothing excited on my end. :hugs::hugs:

Yeah ur right hormones should def get the blame :) we hav to use af to our advantage :)

Boo to work I'm bk at work tomorrow after having 4 days off :(

We hav had loads of rain over here so spent the whole day jumping in very big very muddy puddles with my little lady :) good times !

I had a horrible day at work but I have the next 3 days off! On wednesday I get to be in the room during my best friend's c-section!! I'm really excited! I hope everyone has a good week! My ttw will be on the 20th! I hope time flies by!

Hi,

I'm looking for more TTC buddies. I am 25 on cycle #4 cd17 3dpo. Been having irregular cycles which have gotten me down the last few months, but hoping for the best still.

Welcome Scarlett pleased to hav u join us we r building quite a group up now :)

Irregular cycles suck! As if we don't hav enough to stress about. My cycles vary between 29 and 38 days. I convince myself I'm pregnant every month by day 34! And it makes it very hard to find ovulation day .

April swish:- bet ur soooo excited about tomorrow make sure u let us all know how it goes. Does ur friend know what she is havin ?

Afm:- I'm now lying in bed with all the windows open freezing to death. All because a friend gave me a bottle of rose oil because she said it was good wen ttc.she advised me to put a drop in the bath. The bottle never Made it to the bathroom though! I just opened it to hav a smell and a spider ran across the bed which made me jump like hell and throw the whole contents of the bottle all over the bed! My bedroom now stinks!

Hope ur all ok xx

My name is Tressa. And I am so sorry but your rose oil story made me giggle.

Worst thing this month, trying not to symptom spot since my last cycle was 30 days after a 22 day cycle I really got my hopes up, and even though I had been trying to not think about symptoms once I thought i might be late I was spotting symptoms like it was my job! I feel like now that I know I have been ranging for 22 to 30 something days that I will be worrying every single day from Friday on that I am going to get af!!

Its those little things, like today I have ridiculous amounts of lotiony cm and a very high cervix. Prior to ttc if I had CM when I wiped or on my panties I would have just assumed I was close to ovulation because I didnt know anything about what your body does, now if I sneeze the wrong way Im like "omg maybe I'm pregnant"

And also, it makes me feel REALLY bad when people post hpt and everyone keeps telling them they see a line when there is clearly nothing there. There are probably so many woman on this site who think they had chemicals when their test was never positive in the first place... there are better ways to be supportive then to lie.

i agree with you scarlet! i wish you all the best and i hope you are pregnant :)

Her worry I was laughing by the time I had cleaned it all up :) my hubby said if the old wife's tale is true about rose oil we will end up with triplets now :)

We r all experts in symptom spotting now :) hopefully none of us will need a test wen we actually r pregnant.

I was juts readin recently about someone having a hidden twin, which I didnt think happened anymore with our technology, so hey you never know right?

My best friend's c-section went well today! She had the cutest, chunkiest baby boy!! He weighed 9lbs 7oz and he is 22 in long! He has the fattest little face and a full head of hair! He is just adorable. I can't wait for my ttw to be over so I know if get to have a little baby too! The whole thing just made me want a baby even more!

Congrats to ur friend :) that is a chunk my little girl weighed 5.3 and was 16 inches long!
Fingers crossed u can join her in the. Baby club very soon :)

Welcome Tressa!

I'm still waiting to O, CD 16

Before I started temping and taking the ovulation tests I for sure thought I ovulated sooner just based on those little calculators, but I guess I was wrong. For the last two cycles I don't think we :sex: around the right time then. I'm glad I'm doing all this because it will definitely give me a better idea of when I O. I will keep you ladies posted, but still waiting.

:hugs:

P.S. my name is Monica:winkwink:

I was the same way. I was sure I O sooner as well. I started using the opk and found out I O 4 days later than I thought. We've been missing the boat the 2 months. Hopefully this month worked since our timing was better this month :dust:

I was the same way. I was sure I O sooner as well. I started using the opk and found out I O 4 days later than I thought. We've been missing the boat the 2 months. Hopefully this month worked since our timing was better this month :dust:

Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you!!!

I would love to have some ttc buddies, but I won't technically be able to start trying until August. I just had my tubal reversal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->