I would love to have some TTC buddies!

Hi ladies and welcome Sarah :)

I'm bk to a new month just got rid of af. Gonna try temping this month n c what happens and if we hav no luck I'm def honna hav s couple of months off ( although I did say that last month) !

Hope ur all well xx

another temp rise today. Trying to not get too hopeful but I also had very bad cramping for part of the day yesterday and still have very sore bbs. Today is cycle day 24. I could be due for af anywhere between now and cd32, so I'm not sure if I could trust me body, but that high temp again is making me feel very positive!

Oh fingers crossed u get a :bfp: make sure u keep us posted .

Had a crazy busy day today tryin to tidy the house coz the in laws r coming tomorrow :/ lydi woke up whilst I was cleaning the bathroom n decided she was desperate for a wee. So whilst she was sat on the toilet I thought I would carry on cleaning n didn't look what I had picked up, I was using hairspray to clean the bath! Thought it smelt a bit odd lol x

11dpo stark white bfn this morning on ic and frer. Hoping its still just too early

I have 3 more days until testing!! I don't have any signs of af, so maybe this is my month! I'm trying not to read to much into anything, don't want to get my hopes up.

It's all gone very quiet on here everybody . Hope ur all ok. Any sign of af yet u guys or :bfp: ?

I got af. I wont be trying again until august 2013. I hope you all have beautiful babies by then!!!

af came for me. :cry: I took it really hard this time. I really wanted it to work this time. I guess we'll just have to get back at it!
:dust: to everyone!

Ah bless u hunny. I'm feeling really positve this month and actually managing to not think about it for the first to
E in what seems like forever. Xx

Hi ladies how are you all? So my af is due Sunday
I really hope the witch stays away I'm getting so
Tired of the wait

Hello ladies how are you? I have read your post and I am sending baby dust to all of you ladies :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->