I would really appreciate your help and advice ...

BabyRaff

Proud mummy to Riley
Reaction score
My AF is due today, well last night or tonight. Now, the problem is I haven't had my usual symptoms, normally I have awful cramps the day before, I feel bloated and sometimes I get a headache. This month nothing of that. But I have had a wiggly tummy, thats the only way I can describe it, it feels like everything inside is wobbling about, it's a little like being sea sick, without the sick lol. Also, I have spots, loads of them. This never happens. I'll get the odd one near my ears, but there are around my mouth. I have had tingly breasts, not sore, just tingly with an occasional painful twinge. I've lost my appetite, I'm very weak, today in my garden I was moving a garden chair and it just wouldn't budge, I couldn't lift it at all, yet only a few weeks ago I moved it with ease. I've also being so horny it's unbelievable, it doesn't help my fiance has moved to our soon to be new home about 3 month before (don't ask why, because I don't really know either). As well as this (this is probably tmi so I apologise in advance) I'm becoming wetter quicker, normally my little lady takes a good warming up before anything happens, but lately the thought of BD just sets it off (again I apologise for tmi)
Now I know this is so long and I'm just freaking out from the 2ww, but could this mean I'm pg. I don't want to take a test for another week incase AF show up. but for now I want my mind putting at rest.
Thanks for the help
Baby dust to you all ****

I really do hope so. We've been trying for a while, not quite letting nature do it and not quite tracking ovulation, temp etc ... more just me staying still after BD and tracking my AF online for a estimate OV.
Should mention that I've been stupidly warm lately when outside it's raining like no ones buisness.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Baby dust for you :) ***

hunni, just stay calm and let nature take its course, if BFN then, theres always next mont :) your symptoms are high though .we track OD's but not to the letter, im waiting 10 more days to test for PG or not, if AF turns up :) x
GOOD LUCK

I'm waiting a week, so next thursday I'll test. Couldn't come any quicker
Good luck to you too :)

everything happens for a reason. i really hope you get your BFP!!! if not, hey, its always fun practicing, right?! =)

Greeneyes87- yeah, I know. Lots of fun, thats what stops me from being depressed after each bfn. I feel sad for about a day then I say to myself 'you can try all over again soon' and I'll feel better again. Good luck to you :)

Thank you Irishbabe. I need all the luck I can get :) Good luck to you too hun :)

I wish you good luck. I have been having some of the same things going on with me and (TMI SORRY) after I O I normally don't want to BD and her lately I have I even told DH that I would take care of it myself if he couldn't come home fast enough. LOL But I have also noticed that my nipples are getting hard with the littlest rub but then they start to tingle. I am sending you lots of STICKY BABY DUST!!!

I've noticed that with my nipples too. good sign I'm thinking :)
Sticky Baby dust for you too :) *****

I hope you get your :bfp: soon! Ill keep my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->