IB, m/c, normal?

Wishing_

Reaction score
I'm so lost and my gyn is not helping at all! I call Saturday w/ my problem and they said to call Monday if I am still bleeding. I called and she said I could be pregnant... you didn't check me or w.e. is coming out of me!

*sighs* so I started spotting on Friday. Sunday is the day I should of gotten my af. My cycle is 35 days. Now on Friday I was spotting. It got heavier at night but went back to light. I thought it was implantation bleeding because it was 2 days before af and 12 dpo. Plus I was cramping but it felt different. There was also tissues on my pad. I know for sure it wasn't a clot. My clots are small but you can tell its not one because it looks like something completely different!

Warning the pictures are disturbing but I really need help!
The first one is from Saturday, 2nd & 3rd is from yesterday and the last one is from today, a few minutes ago.
IMG-20140405-00012.jpg
IMG-20140406-00013.jpgIMG-20140406-00014.jpg
IMG-20140407-00017.jpg

That is what my normal period looks like. But, huge But here, my periods aren't normal. I have a fibroid taking up a good chunk of my uterus and that is why they look that way. It is those huge strips of tissue that bother me.

What does a normal period actually look like? I don't know, but mine with my fibroid look like yours. How bad has your cramping been. Can you walk, breathe or stand through them?

I can walk, breath and stand through them.

Looks pretty normal period to me. Every so often I get a heavy period, and it has weird grey and red lumpy bits in. If they carry on like this then go and get checked. X x x

That really doesn't look like any period I've ever had. It looks more like the kind of stuff that was coming out of me during my MC.

If I were you I'd definitely go and checked out if this is not a normal period for you.
I hope you're ok x

And sorry I don't mean to worry you by telling you that x

Have you taken a pregnancy test recently? If you are having a MC then a test would probably show up positive. X

No I haven't tested. I was going to but I haven't stopped bleeding.

I just wanted to say good luck! I hope its not a mc for u!

If this started before your period. It can't be a miscarriage. With no positive pregnancy test, you can't say whether or not it was a chemical. If you are concerned, go and see your doctor. I've had chemicals and it was just a bit more crampy and unpleasant than a normal period, and I was a few days late. I've also had miscarriages which have been horrific. I'm not saying it isn't anything to worry about, but I would go get checked with your dr. They will give you a better answer than we can.
Big hugs honey, it sucks having weird anything when your ttc. I really hope this just a wonky cycle for you and not a chemical. X x x

Gyn appt is on Saturday. I'll let ya know what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->