IB on 8dpo?

shlafy

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi! I'm 10 dpo today. On 8dpo I had a few spots of blood on the TP when I wiped (sorry for the TMI). Does that sound like IB? How long after would I see a BFP? It's been a terrible few months & we could use some good news :)

Thanks for you help!

:dust:

Sounds like it could be! If it was, you should be able to get a positive by 10 dpo

Sounds really good. If you take your temp you might have also had a dip. Good luck!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks for you responses!! Trying to stay positive. No real symptoms this month. Feeling out. I'm resisting the urge to POAS, but i'm getting weak :(

BTW...I don't temp. I tried for a while, but I'm up multiple times a night & can't seem to get a consistent resting temp.

Feeling out doesnt mean you are ;) if spotting is not normal for you then id say thats a great sign!!

definitely could be!! I had some spotting yesterday that got up to ALMOST light period amount... It lightened up today with just a few streaks in my CM. I am only 6 dpIUI, They say implantation can occur 6-12 dpo so you are in the perfect time frame!! I say POAS with FMU!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->