IC evil evaps?! New tests added

I think it might just be my eyes .. might just wait see if AF shows x

I did see something faint but I just glanced at it now to see if it developed an evap since I hear such bad things and there's nothing there at all so I'm saying bfn .. I'm only 8/9dpo by estimation so it's early but af is due in 5 days and these say you can use them 5 days early .. I'm just going to wait for af now x

Think I see something on ic and maybe a Lil something on the clear blue think this might be your month :) ps I remember u from from when u had your first gl x

Thanks Skyraa I won't be too disappointed if it's not as this is our first cycle fully trying we were ntnp for about 5 months!

I remember you too off the thread with Patrice and a few others? My LO is 4 now!! I don't know where the time went!

Thanks Skyraa I won't be too disappointed if it's not as this is our first cycle fully trying we were ntnp for about 5 months!

I remember you too off the thread with Patrice and a few others? My LO is 4 now!! I don't know where the time went!
It's crazy ain't it my Lyla is 4 started school this year got amaya as well she's 20month and summer 8 and now another on the way eeeeek lol u shud come bk on the thread light hearted ttc it's still going after all these years lol xx

DO NOT.... I REPEAT DO NOT!!! Click on the link that laura19 posted. It is a virus. She posted this crap on my thread too. Luckily I am technologically savvy and my DH also verified. Do not, under any circumstances, click on that link.

I don't see a comment on mine?! Thanks for the heads up though!!! X

Hey sheeps! I def see it on the ic esp on the darkest pic! Good luck cant wait for your next test! Dont do the boots midstream style ones tho remember the dodgy lines iv had from them this month could still be the same batch

Thanks Josephine if I am out this month I am seriously never buying IC again as that is clear pink but I don't believe it one bit! I have one clearblue left but will be waiting to see if AF shows!

Thank you I won't do! Unless I get a clear positive on the other x

Spotting has started and AF is due tomorrow so I'm going to say im out as that's right on time .. the thing that annoys me most isuccessful that I felt I had a couple of solid symptoms so it means I've either been reading too much into things I felt or my body's tricking me! That IC is the worst evap I've seen and I won't be buying them again! I know it was an evap because my clearblue was negative and there's no way an IC would show up before a clearblue!

Thank you for your comments .. onto next month!

Unless AF doesn't arrive in full force but I think she's going to!

Fx'd for u still we all saw that ic line clear as day!

Hanks everyone :) spotting is gradually getting worse I think but still only minimal at the moment .. can't believe the evaps on those IC .. just goes to show you really shouldn't look at them after the time limit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->