IC test lines all over the place

xMissxZoiex

Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo
Reaction score
I got my bfp at 11dpo with first response, I've been using up my IC strip tests and the lines are all over the place, some faint (but visable) and some really dark. I've previously had an ectopic pregnancy so I'm worried about that.

I'm 4 weeks + 3 days (17dpo) FRER lines are dark (almost as dark as the control line) but ICs aren't consistent. I've got 2 clear blue digitals and a few more ICs left, I dont plan on buying any more FRER.

Anyone had this???

I normally dip 3 ic at a time, the difference can be unreal, they are cheap tests which are good for satisfying the need to pee on a stick, but can make us worry.
Sounds like your frer will be darker than test line in the next day or 2 which is amazing.
Sending you lots of sticky baby dust xxx

I’ve had an ectopic as well, so fully understand how stressful early days can be until you know bubs is in the right place! Try to keep in mind that dye amount can vary test to test, so many other factors like time of day, concentration of the sample you’ve used and like PP said they’re overall cheapies .. some brands don’t even show lines for ages, or darken! I’m sure everything is fine, congratulations :flower:

Same here. I have had several ic’s dipped in same pee and all different shades. I think they are good for early testing and testing frequently, but they are inconsistent and can drive us crazy. You are totally justified in feeling how you do. We are all here for you.

I've also had an ectopic pregnancy I feel your worry when it comes to that too. I agree with dipping more than 1 strip. Could be hcg is higher at times also how much you drink before testing.

Good luck

Thank you for the reassuring comments!, Still driving myself mad I did a clearblue digital yesterday and it said Pregnant 1-2 I'd have been 4 weeks 4 days so maybe that's about right although I'm a little disappointed that it wasn't on 2-3. I'm still worried about ectopic and I hope I can get my regular 6 week scan, but not sure if I will be able to because of covid-19.

I too have had ectopics so understand the worry, got everything crossed for you hun!

Are you in the uk? I lost my left tube with my ectopic. When I found out I was pregnant I called the epau direct and went in for a scan.
I stopped testing with ICs as found they were inconsistent too.
Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->