IC vs 1st Response.. sept 1st added frer 14dpiui, smu, 2.5hr hold pg 2

Eeks November Rayne, looks really hopeful. Looking forward to seeing another test, fingers crossed for you x

I started spotting brown today which is unusual for me... I'm going to guess AF may be on her way

Oh no, so sorry. I really hope you get your bfp soon x

**UPDATE**

I'm a bit confused.. it's 11pm here now and it's stayed as spotting. Nothing much on a pantyliner only when I wipe, once it was a very deep red but nothing 'fresh'

I'm cramping but it hasn't increased from what it was for the past few days.. my boobs are still feeling sore - Nothing about this is like AF. Right now the spotting has paused or slowed down so I don't know what to think or do..

I've got one frer left and I also bought a different brand. I'll test again tomorrow just in case it's progressed.. I used tamoxifen last cycle as a test run and it didn't affect my cycle at all.. I've never had this before

Ooooooh well then I take back my, 'oh no, so sorry'. Let's stay really positive and see where this is going. Fingers crossed for you both x

Sounds possibly like implantation perhaps...?! Fingers crossed for you :)

Hi ladies

I tested again yesterday morning with my frer.. but it was definitely negative. 😔
Although it was really hard to take pictures of I could see clear lines in the posts I made previously.

The bleeding stopped overnight, then started again, still very brown a bit heavier but not of the AF kind. Today it's seems to have reduced a bit but still nothing fresh, no cramps or pain.. I have more ache in my boobs than anywhere else.

I called the hospital Assisted Conception Unit on Saturday morning, I've got to keep an eye on the bleeding and call them again Monday.. I suspect they'll get me to come in for bloods and go from there.

Thank you all for thinking of me.. I will update as soon as I can x

Oh I've been wondering how you've been doing. So you still don't really know what's happening then hey?

I hope you can relax, easier said than done, I know. Good luck today then x

Just to update..

Confirmed early loss.. although the bleeding stopped last night, there's no hcg & they expect I'll start bleeding again soon... I feel so heartbroken, over the course of my life this is now my 3rd loss.. I can only hope that one day it will all work out xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. Thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"