IC vs FRER/CBdigi

xLottiex

Reaction score
Hey girls

This might be a little bit naughty posting in here so pwease forgive me if it is! :blush: but I was just wondering something from everyone with recent bfps. How reliable have you found internet cheapies to be?? You see FRERs here are £10 for 2 which is pretty expensive! I got 20 ICs (with 100 OPKs) for £20 online so I'm not too worried about wasting them.

Whats the earliest dpo you got a bfp on an IC? I know it is different for every pregnancy but I wonder if I'm wasting my time testing with ics so early.

What brand overall would you recommend? Is it worth spending the money on FRERs or digis?

I'm 10dpo and had a bfn on ics today and yesterday. Debating whether to go out and buy some better tests. Can anyone help me? :hugs:

10 dpo is pretty early for a frer as well. they're kind of considered a gold standard on this forum and in UK generally, but honestly i've never seen that brand anywhere in europe except for UK (unlike clearblue).

if i were you, i'd continue with ICs for another 4 days until you're about 14dpo or reach the date when your AF is due. if they are still negative by then and your AF ain't there, then i'd go out and maybe buy a FRER or Clearblue. but before that it's really not worth the cost. i know very well how hard the wait is but you'd risk to spend your money for nothing in this moment.

If you're going to test early then use internet cheapies. On day AF is late use frer. I'd always back up a positive IC with a brand I trusted. For me that has always been frer.

Good luck :flower:

Ics are rubbish lol... But are great if you want to test all the time! A very very faint line on a ic, can actually be a fantastic line on a frer/clear blue digital test :)

So I'd say, test away with ics... Then when you do get something that you think oh this is it, then if you can't wait get a digital... But given time there work very well x

This picture, was take Early on.... I retested the next day with a digital and clear blue +

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 17
This was taken the day after... :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.