IC whoes already!

reeve

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage, stopped bleeding on Monday after a weeks bleed.
The hospital sent me home with some tests to keep doing until i get a negative.

Did one today and its still showing a faint positive. As it happens, my IC arrived today, so i thought i would do one to compare, that way i know where im looking - its was negative ( though after 4 mins i could see a squinter of a line).... i can see that once we get back to TTC, these tests with be the bain of my life..... LINE EYE :wacko:

Rant over!

They probably are picking up a little hcg still. Some of them can be quite sensitive. I'm sorry about your loss. Best of luck for your future cycle.

I've been doing the same thing! I finally got a negative then the next test I swore I saw something. I miscarried on 5.19

I have ic's that I don't even bother looking at until 10 minutes have passed. They are wondfo's. Even when I had HCG of over 150, the ic's took forever to show anything! That being said, they picked up a super low HCG of 8, just took 10 minutes to see!

PS. Sorry to hear about you MC. I am currently bleeding still from one that started a few days ago and am also waiting for levels to go down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->