icandy cherry - berry blue for a girl?

scottie_1

Reaction score
Hello

I am in a bit of a dilemma, it has taken me a long time to find a push chair that i love. The icandy cherry is ticking all my boxes however i just need to decide which colour, I am really taken with the berry blue however I'm really not sure how this will look if i have a little girl?

Does anyone else have a girl and have the icandy cherry in berry blue, my mum and sister think it will be fine as it is a little on the turquoise side, but i am not so sure???????

Please let me have your thoughts.

hiya hun am gettin the icandy cherry blue for my lil lad, i thought it was really boyish when i orderd it i like the black an red one i think thts lovely an would of gone for that one if i was avin a girl or the plum colour :thumbup:

hope this helps yu make ur mind up good luck xxxx

I just think it depends on if YOU like the colour. there is nothing saying that a little girl can't love blue or still be girly cos she's sitting in a blue pram, If you like it then get that colour and of all the blues out there for prams I think that is the one of the most universal shades.

I would buy it but personally prefer the mulberry one as I love purple! I don;t know what I'm having yet but would happily use any of the cherry colours for either a boy or a girl. x

ive orded the peach in sweet pea wich is bright blue and green i like it so thats all that matters the i candy prams have got 2 be the best ever

I've not got the Icandy, but my first pram was in turquoise blue and grey, and I have a little girl :) We very occasionally got "Oh, isn't HE lovely?!" from strangers, but it was rare, and it didn't bother us.

Get the colour that *you* like, no-one else's opinion matters :)

i've just ordered the mulberry one and i don't know if i'm having a girl or a boy . . . i'm sure the berry blue will look gorgeous with a boy or girl in it !

I would go for it...the colour is lovely and if you like it, go for it. You can always have a pink blanket for LO or something like that.

I got the bugaboo in dark grey and off white and I always get asked if it's a boy or girl, but who cares cause i love my pram. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->