iCandy cherry vs oyster plush

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
Looking at prams at the moment. This is my first and after having a look around these two are at the top of my list (for now!!). Anyone got any feedback on either of these? I prefer the look of the cherry, especially once at the stroller, not overly keen on the look of the seat liner for the oyster. I don't drive so I need something practical for getting on/off buses, and my mums car, which would be used the most, is a convertible, so quite small boot really. I just want something practical and sturdy. I can't really afford to have to buy another when lo is a bit bigger, so need something that will last the whole way through. Any feedback or recommendations are much appreciated. x

I have the oyster, so can't say too much about the icandy but when we were picking one we also had these two on the top of our list.

The oyster is great. Really smooth, easy to use, fits in my small Nissan Micra car boot, and I think it looks fab too. We have the ocean colour pack.

The only bad thing I have to say about the oyster (and it may be the same for the icandy but I'm not sure) is that the shopping bag at the bottom is small and difficult to get things in and out of, and although I found it really easy to use on public transport it doesn't fold up easily if you are using it with the car seat or carrycot.

I think the two are actually very similar and both really good buggies.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your feedback :) I'll have to double check the size of the basket on both, I need something fairly decent as I'll be doing a lot of walking to do my shopping. I just can't afford to make the wrong choice!!x

I've got the iCandy cherry and I just love it. It's so light and easy to push ESP. Around the hilly area in which I live in. I agree the shopping basket is not really easy to get things in and out of but is spacious. It doesn't fold down together so can be bulky but I've had it in a small car with no prob's!!!

Hi! We're expecting in April (first baby) the I candy cherry was our all time favourite as we have a small Ford KA & the I candy folds down easily & very small & I don't think there'll be need for an extra pushchair when baby is 14 months or so. However...I am worried about the wheels being a little small & not great for long walks!?! Does anyone have any comments on the wheels being small I.e durability of them, bumpy ride?etc?
My friend has the oyster plush & looking at it it looks great! ESP with bytes wheels at the rear & the rain/sun cover. Does it face the parent though? I can't seem to find that anywhere!?
Thanks for you help!
Vicky x

i have the oyster plush and have added a buggy buddy shopping clip to the handle to put extra bags on when shopping. You can only have the carrycot parent facing, but can have the pushchair both forward acing and parent facing xx

I too was torn between cherry and oyster. I chose oyster eventually and haven't regretted the decision in the 15 months I've been using it. A friend has just bought the plush and have to admit I really liked it.

It can easily be put up and down fits in my mums fiesta. The seat is great forward or parent facing and child can easily be moved back by switch at the back. I too bought a clip to add additional shopping if needed . I think the seat in the oyster is bigger than the cherry and can be more comfortable for the child when they are older. The carrycot is bigger on the oyster too compared to the cherry do has alot longer time laying flat.

I have just bought the Oyster and had the same two to decied from and If Im honest I think I liked the Cherry a little bit more but I had a 20% off that could be used again an Oyster but not Cherry so that was my mind made up lol!
Since Im not finding the sex out and my fav colour in the Cherry was the mulberry ish one Im glad I got the oyster as I can buy a colour pack once baby is here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->