Icandy Peach

TeresaG

Mummy to a little girl
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these buggies? We went and looked at some prams and buggies at the weekend and tried out a few. I really liked this one and have read a few good reviews of it. A shop near me is doing a bundle deal for the buggie, carrycot, car seat, changing bag, parasol and isofix base for £799. I'm not sure if that is a good price or not as I can't find it online anywhere but have contacted a few stockists to ask for their prices.

I'm a bit overwhelmed by the choice of buggies but did really like that one so would like opinions if anyone has it.

Thanks.

I have one its a love pushchair really easy to use. have you tried a place called babynest? they have got a sale on at the moment or ebay have get complanys online and there selling just pushchair for £500 so that deal is really good!!.

I did have the icandy apple it was okay but it was horrible to use. But the icandy peach omg the wheels are so easy to push its soo smooth light everything you can think of its got a clever handle as well for carrying I just love the pushchair to be honest!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->