icandy pear V icandy peach blossom ?

S

stacey01

i cant decide which suits me best,

the pear has bigger seats which is tempting as my lo will be 2 years old.

anyone have any of these?

i had the pear & loved it, & the apple seat fits it too so it lasts ages as a double :thumbup:

I really want an iCandy - just not sure which so I'll keep an eye on this topic :)

ive got a pear ready for when i have mt next, i love it:thumbup:

I've not been to see any iCandys yet, but am I right in thinkin I could get an Apple seat because its bigger from the iCandy peach?

so confusing lol

i was wondering that too , would a apple seat fit on the peach ? got a funny feeling it would only fit the pear though

the apple seat only fits on the pear, not the peach. I love the peach but the seats are small & you dont have the option of adding the apple seat to make it last longer. the pear does look lush with the coloured cosytoes & seat pads, i loved mine. It is bulky but they look so snug in it that it was worth it. I'd definately get another pear if i have another baby!

I have the pear!

My daughter is 2 and a half (a petite one at that) and she only just fits in the toddler seat, with the hood up she looks abit squished!
It is a gorgeous pram though, I love it! Handles really well and DS looks really comfy in it...loved the fact that I could put the carseat on the frame too.

I do love the look of the peach too though, you can have alot more combinations like baby facing you and toddler facing outwards :thumbup: that was a biggie for me, never had DS facing me :( but DD wouldn't want to face me too so could never do it....

I'm actually thinking of selling mine soon, DD doesn't really go in it anymore, I use it as a single more often than not....think we will move onto a lightweight buggy with a buggy board.
I just can't bring myself to put it on Ebay though :haha: I put it on here last week but it got taken off as I wanted over £100 for it and you can't sell on here for things like that!

x

i think the only option is to get the pear & mabe get the apple seat if she outgrows the pear :dohh: too much choice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->