iCandy

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

So far I have the pear which is still boxed up (not setting it up until June) but I've just ordered the iCandy Cherry in fudge as a lightweight stroller for when we go out as a family, that way one will be in the Cherry and the other the Silvercross 3D, I've sold my other 2 strollers, but wanted to know, what the cherry is like, the old one has awful reveiws but I've been informed the new one is great. Any info?

I love mine. Will never use another! Even when this baby comes i'm not sure whether i want a double or not xxx

i love mine too! my main pram is a bugaboo cameleon, but like you jazzy brought the icandy cherry (in fudge) as a second light weight stroller. its so fab, light weight and easy to use. and the under seat storage is great :) and its also very easy to fold x

i love mine when we have another i was going to keep my graco one but were not now were just going to get all the bits and bobs for this love it wont use a diff pushchair now

the parasol is pants though riley grabbed ours and it broke wouldnt buy another gonna get the net instead a think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->