IC's.....evaps?

TinyD22

Reaction score
I've took *ahem* 4 ic's tonight, I can see a super faint 'shadowy' thing on all of them. The weirdo shadow line always comes up within the first 30 seconds. Could I be seeing evaps? Thanx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 83

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 35
I see something on the bottom test in the first pic, good luck Hun xx

I also see something on that bottom test in the first pic! Good luck! Fx!

I think I see something faint, good luck!

Thanx everyone. Took another this morning with fmu and its bfn! Think I'm out this month :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 13
My frer arrived this morning, only it wasn't frer lol I accidentally bought first response one step instead. I read these are like 100mlu so it just took them both lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 35
Pics bad Tiny, is there anything there on the frer? I cant see and Im i work on pc so cant tilt the screen.....
What type of first repsonse are they are they not the usual frer?

There is actually faint lines on both, but I don't think I can see any colour. So likely bad evaps or indents as they both came up straight away. They're first response one step, I looked up the sensitivity and apparently it's 100mlu lol ordered some proper frer to come tomorrow but I'm not holding out much hope now. Another pic, might be slightly clearer...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 21
Oops, forgot to crop it lol...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 35
I firmly believe if there is a line its the start of something.
They cant all be evaps. My 1st ic was literally just a shadow when looked at and tilted and didnt show immediately. 100mui is high.
Have u any more ic?
Also bear in mind minw never darkened (yet) i ordered more but they wont land till tues.
I got 2-3 on the dreaded digi today at bang on 5 weeks

Aw that's great! No more ic's left. Ordered more today and some frer so they should be here tomorrow. I'm thinking if it really was positive then it would be darker by now...even the evil blue dyes should be showing something more definitive. It's gutting, so many tests, so many faint lines and nothing :( X

My frer arrived this morning, only it wasn't frer lol I accidentally bought first response one step instead. I read these are like 100mlu so it just took them both lol

First response can detect as low as 6mlu

First response can detect as low as 6mlu

Yeah first response early results can. The ones I had were first response one step...those are 100mlu according to the sensitivity chart on the countdown to pregnancy site X

Some more potential ic evaps...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 18
Hiya, I have been having the same issues with my ic's. Are yours 'one step'?

I used them before with my previous two, and they worked reeally well. Now this batch has been really bad.

I did a stupid number of tests, and i saw an extremely faint shadow a few days before period, and only very slightly become darker over the next few days. And my ovulation predictor test came out very dark!

I would certainly try other brands too, but I think there is something in it when you see a faint pink shadow within the time limit.

No they're not one step, they look the exact same but these are 'Cassanovum'. I think I'm 13 dpo today and the line on this mornings tests is barely visible, so I think I'm out this month :( onto next month I suppose! X

No they're not one step, they look the exact same but these are 'Cassanovum'. I think I'm 13 dpo today and the line on this mornings tests is barely visible, so I think I'm out this month :( onto next month I suppose! X

Ahh, best of luck!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"