ics versus digi at 15dpo

quail

Reaction score
i thought i would share this with you guys to show you that the ics are crap,i have done a clearblue digi and a 25miu ic and this is what they looked like both on the same pee sample,my hcg has to be above 200miu for the digi to show up 2-3 weeks and this is all i got on a ic but frer are much darker anyway thought you might enjoy looking.xxxxDSCF5031.jpg

DSCF5032.jpg

Very interesting, more with reference to opk's for me at moment but i never really got a good reading on the little sticks.
Have one preggy test like a poas boots one rather than a stick, saving it til next week when i can test...hoping its a watch this thread!!
:hugs:

Very interesting, more with reference to opk's for me at moment but i never really got a good reading on the little sticks.
Have one preggy test like a poas boots one rather than a stick, saving it til next week when i can test...hoping its a watch this thread!!
:hugs:

good luck thinkpink remember the4 boots are 50miu but frer are15-25miu.xxxx

Thanks for posting this up for us! AF is 9 days late and I have been using ic's - all BFN and I have a ton of symptoms so I have been kinda doubting them.

Gonna order some clearblue or FRER now! Thanks again! Wishing you all the best for the future x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->