icsi in 2011?

It really is amazing.. Scan date is on October 22nd... :) cant wait.

Ill finally know in a few months what its like to be a mammy xxxxx

Congratulations trying for babies nice to see posts on this thread once more!
Lolly congrats so sorry I haven't replied to pm I will do this afternoon you know what it's like with a short age gap I'm sure! ;)

Like lolly I had a natural bfp just 9 months after having rowan my icsi miracle and my second son Flynn was born on New Year's Day this year thought I'd start the year with a bang! He's nine months now and learning to crawl and his big brother turned 2 end July he's very doting towards Flynn.

Three years ago I was mid cycle 2 after my 14 wk mmc from cycle one and thinking it'll never happen clearly I was wrong!

My boys have completed me it's tiring and so different after so many years just myself and dh but I wouldn't change it for the world everything I hoped for and more

Xxxxx

Getting all emotional ladies :haha: Lovely posts that make me grin from ear to ear! And Annie please don't worry, yes, I know that a moments peace is a rarity these days.....!!

Will keep you all updated xx scan has changed to earlier, 21st October 11am day after birthday.. Wat a lovely present..
I've been getting signs from my nanny (passed away in 1999) Her plaque in the hall which has Nana fell down in front of me.. She must be showing me she's here for me xx

My beautiful baby boy was born 39+2 on June 3rd 2015. Our miracle baby finally arrived xx

Oh wonderful news, congratulations!!! Nearly shares a birthday with my little man! Hope you're loving every minute of mummyhood!!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->