icsi in 2011?

EXTREMELY QUIET NOW

anyways girls i finally bought the pre-seed.. Off on holidays tomoro & will be Ovualting on holidays so gona give it a go xx

Hope u are all well xxxxxxxx

V quiet indeed. How's everyone doing??? T4B good luck with the preceed. It's good stuff and if nothing else, you guys will have fun on your holiers giving it a lash!

Im still hanging in there. Been sick as a parrot through all of this pregnancy. Surviving on complan. Still, the end is in sight. We don't know the gender. Im afraid to find out in case we get too attached and it all goes wrong. Even at this stage, it's hard to have faith. We have hope though.

Love to you all. Hope everyone is doing well and good news has befallen you.
xxxx

Hi guys t4b good luck with the preseed! Fingers crossed it brings u some fun if nothing else lol!!

Gill I'm feeling much the same as you with 6 weeks to go very excited but still in denial however I have to say my pregnancy has been uneventful and I've been
Very lucky! I finish work on Friday omg! X

Hey ladies, how are you all doing? Annie are you immobile? I just finished work yesterday. Due to have section Monday 30th July but there is possibility they might bring forward a week. Getting a bit close now... Arthritis so bad, hands and feet fecked so Im trapped in body right now. Hope you are all doing well and things going good in your lives. xxxxxx

hi gill im not too bad thanks sore hands and amazing fluid retention but that is it! 3 weeks to go til due date here and i cant wait to meet our amazing little munchkin! xxx i hope now u havbe finished work u will get some relief hun hugs xxx

hi gill im not too bad thanks sore hands and amazing fluid retention but that is it! 3 weeks to go til due date here and i cant wait to meet our amazing little munchkin! xxx i hope now u havbe finished work u will get some relief hun hugs xxx

Annie how is it going????? Been thinking of you. I too have terrible edema, spd and carpel tunnel. Section booked for 30th. Have you had your baby yet????? It must be right around the corner!

Hey gill no still hanging on here with 11 days to go! I'm pretty sure baby wants to stay for the duration tho but after waiting this long anyway I don't mind just a safe and healthy arrival is my preference! Petrified about labour now tho although I remain unconvinced I've actually taken it in that a baby is coming into lives even now at this stage! I think the infertility and issues surrounding getting here is really the only thing that has put a dampener on my pregnancy and stopped me from enjoying it fully as otherwise it's been pretty much easy going in every other aspect!
The denial is so bad we still don't have any proper name choices who would have thought after all those years of discussing names we would struggle to find one for the little munchkin!

I hope you are doing well Hun the 30th will come so quick u may even make it before me! X

Hey all

can't believe you are all about to pop now.. its amazing thinking back a whole year and now look at you all :) Delighted for you all.. Make sure you fill me in on everything..

We had a brill holiday and sure the preseed didnt work.. Lately my periods are all irregular... Another month gone by but we'll keep trying till we get der some day :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

My amazing little icsi miracle boy was born on Saturday 21st july (early!) at 2.54am!! Weighing 8lb 6oz! He's simply perfect! And we are two very happy and proud parents!! His name is Rowan Freddie.

Every moment of four years two icsi cycles a missed miscarriage and d and c alot of money plus pregnancy and labour was worth it and I would do it all again in a heartbeat! I'm still here watching your journeys and will continue to do so but one way or another girls don't give up miracles happen!

Love to you all x

Hey Annie, that's such wonderful news. Dreams can come through :) Wow your life must be turned upside down, but in such a good way. It's awesome!! AFM section booked for Monday. Nervous for baby. Praying it ok. Don't know gender yet so dying to find out!!! Almost there!

Baby Cooper born 4 days ago by c-section. He is the best thing that ever happened to us and we are so in love with him. He was 7lbs 9 ozs. He is our miracle and we are truly blessed - tired but happy :)

Big congratulations gill cooper was our next name choice so I love it!!!! Xxx

Big Congrats to the new mammys.. I'm so glad your wishes came through.. Enjoying motherhood. Lots of loves x x x x

Well i know this is a very very old thread... it was a thread when i had a fail3d cycle...

Finally after over 5yrs trying we got a BFP at 10dp6dt FET.... hope you are all well xxxx
Scan at end of October
Our baby is due around June 10th 2015.

Hooray!! Once again congratulations hunny!! This is the best news! So delighted for you!! :happydance: Would be lovely if people are still knocking around :) As you guys can see from my signature life has been busy this end too! Love to any readers out there :hugs:

Lolly its amazing how life turns out.. it'll complete us both so much... our miracles... dreams really do come true :)
Glad ur enjoying ur family life hunni.
Be great to see how the others on this old thread are doing xxx

What a lovely surprise to get this message!

Congratulations - what a journey it's been for everyone, this post was so supportive and so much help to me. Goodness it's three and a half years ago!!??!!!

My girls are just the most wonderful things, I hope you are all good and happy.

Liz x

Aww Liz! Lovely news!! It's crazy how time flies and it's great your girls are doing so well. I'll never ever forget what I went through to get my family. Thank god it failed way back in 2011 because otherwise I wouldn't have my two gorgeous children. Sometimes it's all meant to be xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->