ICSI/IVF buddy June 2014?

My belly is measuring 34 weeks now at just 25 weeks! I can't imagine how much bigger it's going to get!

That's exciting .. If say ur so looking forward to babies arriving x say its awkward getting around with such a big bump xx

It is getting difficult. My last day of work is next Saturday and I'm very much looking forward to it

Amazing progress girls! :hugs: 3 little miracles in your tummies <3 <3 <3 xxxx

Lanet, that's great ur finished next wk. You'll love having the time for yourself and you'll need all the rest you can get..

Thanks jungle x x

Hi girls, I'm sorry I've not posted much recently but I have been concentrating on easing my way back to reality and I've got caught up in work and Christmas. I just wanted to say I couldn't have got through this year without your support and kindness. You've both been a special and critical addition to my support network through an emotional rollercoaster and I'm so thankful.

I wish you both a restful festive break and a happy and healthy 2015 which brings you your precious take-home babies xxxx

Hi girls, I'm sorry I've not posted much recently but I have been concentrating on easing my way back to reality and I've got caught up in work and Christmas. I just wanted to say I couldn't have got through this year without your support and kindness. You've both been a special and critical addition to my support network through an emotional rollercoaster and I'm so thankful.

I wish you both a restful festive break and a happy and healthy 2015 which brings you your precious take-home babies xxxx

Jungle Happy new year. Fresh start for 2015 x x
I was only to happy to have you as my support as well. Your very welcome too x I'll be looking forward to been a part of ur next journey

Congrats!!! So exciting!
Jungle how are you?

Congratulations lovely! So happy for you! :hugs:

Congratulations lovely! So happy for you! :hugs:

Thanks lolly x x we can't wait for him to arrive. We've named him Rocco (no middle name decided yet)

Here he is.. That's his leg sticking up, must be am acrobat xx

Attachments

• IMG_2015020432658.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
Really?! How funny! 6th June is a good day! :D Lovely picture, I have one very similar, must be a boy thing, legs kicking about!

Defo must be a boy thing lol.. We got married on the 3rd June so it feels extra special now with our first baby boy due around then.

How are u getting on hunni

I'm doing good. Babies should be here anytime, went into preterm labor about 10 days ago and they have me on medicine to stop it, but are having me take my last dose Saturday, so we will see what happens!
We had a scan where our baby boy had his hands behind his head and his legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles. So so funny and cute!
Love the name Rocco, ours is Oliver, and baby girl is Everlee

Ah lanet, love the babies names they are so lovely x x. I'd say he looked a picture chilling out awwww. They are so cute, we are back again on the 27th Feb as the sonographer couldn't check all she needed. He'd only move his legs and arms and head & when I put my hand behind my head he done the same and turned his head as if he looked out at me it was amazing xx
Ohhh so u may go into labour Saturday ohhh how lovely xx

I had the same thing happen at my 20 week scan, I had to go back so they could finish checking everything.
So funny that he was copying what you were doing!

Yea it was our big scan too.. I don't think I've gotten proper kicks but he does tumbles everynight now haha yea he's a copycat awwww
I don't mind going in again to see him and say hello .. Its countdown time now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->