ICSI/IVF buddy June 2014?

So sorry jungle. Great that you can give it another go next year, but I know that doesn't lessen the blow right now. Thinking of you. Take care of yourself.

Thanks girls :hugs: I'm feeling the love <3

Your scan pic looks amazing lanet!

I'm gonna stick around, someone's just set up a thread for ladies waiting to try again summer/autumn next year so i think it's a sign i should stick around and chat it out. I wouldn't want to miss out on your journey's either girls :hugs:

I'll check out the ismi stuff t4b thankyou, ive heard about something called PICSI too which I'm going to ask about xxxx

That's great jungle. Glad your sticking round x You'll have all that planning for next year now xx

I'll put my scan up next thursday 4th Dec. Xx

I'm looking forward to seeing your scan hun. Not long now :) xxxx

Hey jungle amd lanet. So after getting some sharp pains I began to worry a lot. Cried and cried so we headed to ER in the maternity hospital. 6 hours waiting to see a doctor. Only got home at 2am and hubby just gone to work very tired.. Felt terrible

Thankfully baby is perfect. Nurse is very happy at the size and weight and has said that baby is on the BIG size . she also said placenta is great and all looks perfect. We seen the heartbeat and baby was jumping lots. He/she looked like it was dancing was so cute
Doctor two photos and took the best one for my file so here is a PIC. Baby is sitting up and is facing the right angle. You can clearly see head, eyes nose and the bottom right is baby's arm. I really can't wait until next week for first visit xx

Attachments

• IMG_20141126_021237.jpg
    IMG_20141126_021237.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
Oh t4b I'm so sorry you had the pains, you must've been really scared! Have the pains gone now? Did they say what it might've been caused by? But excellent news that it was reassuring at the end you got to see your baby dancing :happydance: the scan is beautiful, his/her little home looks perfectly round! Beautiful xxxx

Glad everything is ok t4b! I know how scary those emergency visits are!

Pains are gone thankfully. And where she found baby is were I've had niggling pain. It was extreme but it made me go to check baby was OK as I got that feeling there may be something.. We were so happy when we seen baby. A big one she said for 12 wks. Really looking forward to next Thursday it can't come quick enough.
My hubby looked so happy when he seen baby jumping up and down so I went and bought him a card from baby and a babygrow saying I luv u daddy and a matching hat. So cute

How are u jungle xx
And lanet how are u and ur baby's doing xx

Attachments

• 2014-11-26_09.49.41.jpg
    2014-11-26_09.49.41.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20141126_154017.jpg
    IMG_20141126_154017.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1
Oh what an adorable outfit!
I'm doing good, had been unable to sleep totally due to severe restless legs. Then blood test showed im anemic so I started extra iron, and I slept last night!! And I've already napped today too!!!!
Babies are good, estimated to weigh 1lb 8oz and 1lb 9oz at Monday's scan. Kicks are so hard and directed at the bladder right now. I can't imagine when they are 5+lbs!

Aww t4b, such cute clothes :) I'm glad the pain has gone :hugs:

I'm ok, off work until next week and just applying for a new job that closes tomorrow xxxx

Ah lanet sounds lime they are thriving well ... I can't imagine them kicks on the bladder .. Especially with two kicking x
Hopefully the iron tablets will help you x I know what restless legs are like!! Always used to get them when I had the monthlys.
Got those clothes in next. They have lovely stuff online too..
After a long talk we are gona keep it a surprise. So no finding out. Kinda more excited now. I'll be on the look out for neutral colours lol

New job jungle, that's exciting and daunting at the same time x I'm sure you'll do well if you get to interview xx best of luck with that.
You looking forward to a new job?

Do you mean you're not going to find out the gender of your baby til his/her birthday t4b? I think it takes a lot of willpower not to find out these days with all the scans. But my friend asked the midwife if her hubby could be the one to tell her the gender when the baby was delivered and it was so special and he felt really included.

It's a job that I'm sort of 'expected' to apply for by my managers. It's a 2yr secondment so I'd go back to my current job afterwards. So i was reluctant to apply due to the fact that i know we're going to be trying again next year and it would be possible that I'd be on maternity leave for a portion of the secondment. But the boss that knows about my ivf doesn't seem to be put off by this which is a massive compliment. I don't feel like my heart is in it which i think is understandable due to recent events so will just see how it goes.

Hope you're both ok and sleeping better lanet xxxx

Hey jungle sorry for the delay there. I could have sworn I replied it must not have posted xx

Gonna keep the gender a surprise til baby is born xx I'm still convinced its a boy tho so be even more exciting to see if I'm right hehe.

I think that's fantastic your job has put u forward for the position - I think it'll be a great opportunity for u .. I always say its added to the CV so its a bonus...
Its fantastic to see your still so positive for your next try, I think your doin so well by the sounds of it. With this new possible position it'll keep u focused until next try??
Are you looking forward to Xmas??
We have our tree up bout two weeks already lol it looks great, although we'll be buying the family inexpensive gifts as all our money is going to savings xx

It's funny because at least 4 of my friends have been convinced they're having a baby of a certain gender and it's ended up being the opposite! The 2 who thought they'd have/wanted girls have had boys and the other 2 who thought they'd have/wanted boys had girls! So weird. Did you ever have a preference or is it just that you can see yourself having a boy?

I feel much more like my normal self now :) some things are gonna be hard i know, i haven't seen any of my friends kids since this cycle ended.

I'm looking forward to spending christmas at my mums with the family. I think I've bought most of my presents and cards. Not got the decorations out yet though, i might do it next weekend xxxx

Really that's madness, hope they didn't buy lots of the wrong clothes lol.. I had some dreams a long time back and been dreaming of a boy on and off. Still haven't got that 'pregnancy feeling' but have symptoms x
I had a preference many years ago, a girl but as my Hubby's family have boys and girls it wouldn't really bother me.
We keep discussing whether we'll find out but sure that will be about 7wks away so decision time again then.
Family Xmas will be lovely, me and the hubby cooking this year so it'll be nice ... There's always turkey disasters when my mam r aunt cooks so we said since were living here until we find a new home we'll ensure a proper Xmas dinner lol.. There only to happy to have it handed on a plate...
You should get them decorations out xxx

Nearly time for your scan on thursday t4b :)

Your christmas sounds good hun. I'm gonna get the decorations down from the loft at the weekend. Our office is trimmed up like a grotto so it's given me the inspiration i needed to do my own home :)

I'm finding work really good since i returned properly for first time in 6wks yesterday. I think I'm ready to stop wallowing and move on. hoping i get an interview for the job i applied for.

how's things with you? Are you looking forward to thursday or are you nervous? Or a bit of both? Xxxx

Nearly time for your scan on thursday t4b :)

Your christmas sounds good hun. I'm gonna get the decorations down from the loft at the weekend. Our office is trimmed up like a grotto so it's given me the inspiration i needed to do my own home :)

I'm finding work really good since i returned properly for first time in 6wks yesterday. I think I'm ready to stop wallowing and move on. hoping i get an interview for the job i applied for.

how's things with you? Are you looking forward to thursday or are you nervous? Or a bit of both? Xxxx

Hi hun, hope u are getting that Xmas decor sorted lol

Thanks for ur message I was so busy yesterday, had my hubbys graduation as well yesterday for another course he did. Had a good nite.

Update on our baby, had a good visit, urine, bloods, met midwife. I can't do the combined care as we were so long trying to conceive I don't meet the criteria. So be hospital visits and GP for blood pressure etc.
When I had the doctor it was the same from emergency room the previous week.. Done scan and baby was upside down sleeping, would wake up and was curled in a ball. Doctor measured baby's head and is really developing well, heartbeat about 160 she said. Printed a scan for her file and forgot to print one for us. Hubby got a pic when he thought it was a video, so placenta was covering baby face. Can really see a foot clearly and long baby arm aweee. We were both disappointed that we couldn't see baby clearly so we are going to book a scan for Xmas to see a clear picture I'll be 4 months then so will be much easier to see baby xx instead of measuring 13wks 2days baby measured 13wks5days and I'm so happy because baby was delaying 3 days to start so that's really good progress with he/she 6days extra than start. So happy that all is well. Here's a little picture of last week and this week you mite be able to make it out x x

Attachments

• IMAG0296.jpg
    IMAG0296.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
Here's our little bundle

Attachments

• 2014-12-04_12.36.33.jpg
    2014-12-04_12.36.33.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 2
Glad everything's going well! At your next scan you'll be able to see much more.its amazing how fast they start looking like newborns!
I start seeing maternal fetal medicine dr on dec 15 and will have regular growth ultrasounds with him. We are really getting close! Could be just 9-10 weeks away!

Oh lanet how exciting for u. That's fantastic - so close .. I'm so jealous lol
Our next hospital scan is January 29th so hence why we may book a Xmas scan.
Good luck in December 15th I'm sure everything will run smoothly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->