ICSI/IVF buddy June 2014?

My beta reading was 3. I dont think the nurse knew what to say about this because anything over 2 is classed as a pregnancy having occurred but there is virtually zero chance of viability so I think I've had a chemical :cry: They would normally expect 75 or above for a viable pregnancy. Either that or my trigger has lingered for a lot longer than usual and it's just a straightforward bfn. I don't know which option is better
they want to blood test me again in a weeks time to test the level again
thanks for your support xxxx

Jungle I would still hang in their !!! They said over a 2 and you have a 3 surely that's a sign?? I'd say you'll be stocking up on pregnancy tests until next bloods .. I believe they hope for doubling every 24-48hrs?
You've already said that you've always had ZERO

Xxx I'm here for u no matter what x x

Thanks hun, I love your optimism. I'm not gonna buy any more tests I don't think, just let nature take its course. They've said to keep up the progesterone even if AF arrives xxxx

I suppose that's one good trait I have lol... Optimism Xxx
Well that's a good sign to keep the progesterone up. I've 5 days left and can't wait to finish now haha
Ur so right about letting nature take its course that what my mam said to me and she said what's ment to be will be especially when the time is right xx
I'm here no matter what outcome u get but I'll be praying and hoping forbur embie to stay stuck to u Xxx
Loads of hugs :hugs:

You've got plenty of positive attributes hun you've been a great friend to me through tough times xxxx

That's what friends are for. As I said sometimes its easier to have an invisible friend because we would never have to worry about talking about the hardest feelings in the world. Always here for u
I really want this to happen for u hun x x
Take it easy tonite and still no heavy lifting at all.. Plenty of rest and plenty of fruit x x

Hiya, how are you today hun? I've decided not to go back to work until after my next blood test on monday so OH has jumped straight up and booked us a 2night stay down in Cornwall for thurs/fri so we can go to Rick Steins restaurant and spoil ourselves for a bit. We both like a road trip so I think it's a good idea. It's the first thing that's put a smile on my face xxxx

Hey hun, lovely to hear from u xx
I am frezzin today can't get the heat into me, miss having a nice hot bath but was advised not to have one for my whole pregnancy ... Showers have to do the job now lol

That's wonderful your off for a break with the other half its just wat u need and it'll keep u stress free.. If live a break myself but with saving for house and babu its not happening unless I win in the bookies or on the lotto haha
I'm sure you've been there before as you sound super excited about the restaurant... Xx

Trick to get warm- fill a hot water bottle and put it on your feet! If your feet are warm the rest of you should follow :)

We're definitely having a bit of a blowout before we need to start saving for our next treatment (probably september next year).

I've actually never been to the restaurant but have heard lots of good things about it xxxx

Hi jungle, so sorry to hear about your beta and being in a sort of limbo. My thoughts are with you. I hope you have a great weekend!

Trick to get warm- fill a hot water bottle and put it on your feet! If your feet are warm the rest of you should follow :)

We're definitely having a bit of a blowout before we need to start saving for our next treatment (probably september next year).

I've actually never been to the restaurant but have heard lots of good things about it xxxx

Thanks for the tip with the water bottle, used to always do that as a kid Xxx what I did do, is have oxtail soup and bread. Was delicious
You totally deserve to go and enjoy urselfs... As Lanet said you are kinda left in limbo x x x yous will have a fantastic time away, I love the hotel breaks too xx
Sending all my love to u xx

Jungle

How are you my luv, how was your wkend with the other half. Xx blood test today?

Xxx thinking of you lots

Hi hun, I'm terrible! :( The mini break was really good and we got back on saturday night but yesterday evening i started throwing up all evening/night and feel shocking. I hope it's just a 24r bug. Managed to drive to my blood test today but felt a bit woozy because i hadn't eaten for nearly 24rs. I can ring for the result in just over half an hour.

how are you hun? Xxxx

Glad you had a fabulous break hun xx

You must be feeling terrible vomiting in all on gosh!! So I take it ur still possibly pregnant??? :)

Hi hun, beta came back at zero so it's officially all over :cry:

It's what i expected so not too surprised. Just feel really poorly to be honest :(

How are you? xxxx

Oh jungle sending u a thousand hugs xx there's probably no words of comfort to give u at all. I'm sure with this sickness you have along wit ur news isn't helping at all.

I was wishing we could have this happy journey together Xxx I won't bore u with myself at all. This is time for you to hate science and nature. We've both been there so I know how your feeling Xxx

Always hear to listen and chat too xx

I was hoping we could be bump buddies too hun. It just feels so cruel sometimes :cry:

We're hopeful that we might be able to try again next year so not totally despairing. Need to book our debrief and a consultation with a different clinic for a 2nd opinion in the next month or so

thanks for all your support xxxx

Well I'll be here for u on ur next try xx
The debrief does be so intense. Make sure you've a list of questions ready!!
They changed my meds so not sure if that's anything to do with it?
There's a place here in Ireland look it up. Called SIMS they offer new technology called ismi and some other extras No harm checking it out for future refernce .. I believe in all help really
Ur very welcome you wer there for me too jungle and tanks for that xx Nice to chat with u all this time.
I'd love to stay in touch as I'm sure you won't be on these forums for a while ??

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->