ICSI/IVF buddy June 2014?

Jungle are you still using cheapie tests? Could you try a better one in the next couple of days? I think it takes longer on those. I got my bfp on an expensive test, and I have twins in there!

It's worthwhile thinking about it lanet, but in the scheme of things I guess I'm only 3days away from OTD so unsure whether it'll be worth it. I'm keeping busy over the weekend staying with a friend so I'm sure the last couple of days before otd wont drag like the last few have. The tests I'm using are the same 'no frills' style that t4b got her first bfp on (in the first photo on page 44) just the single thin strips. I thought they were good as they were still detecting my trigger faintly at 10dp trigger xxxx

Hi hun, I'm ok, staying with a friend for 2nights. Feeling a little bit distracted but I think it's only natural. How are you? Xxxx

Ah well u shud enjoy ur wkend with ur friend, think of it as a little holiday x
Last note I had a tickley belly.. But today ive some cramping today, twinges. Gona relax for the night, I'm so tired no energy lol.
Baby hates koka noodles, had them twice this WK and was so sick after them, fish fingers repeated on me all night and another day birds eye burgers made me feel ill all nite long

It should definitely be a good sign that you're disliking food that you'd normally love
Are you having any weird cravings? Xxxx

Oh jungle, cravings are potatoes + butter. Ice cream, chocolate, cream crackers + cheese
All tasty too.. Get bloated a lot now. So awkward tryin to sleep, poor chest is so sore. So least I've some symptoms..
Have been feeling emotional and a little lonely lately I think it's just hormones. Hubby been really overworking and because there's zero intimacy its got to me a lot. Look at me and all my self pity xx

How is ur weekend going x x

It's so so hard and all aspects of ttc and pregnancy can cause relationship strain :hugs:
I can tell my OH is petrified of my reaction if we get a 3rd ivf bfn. He knows I'll blame myself this time because I've done everything I possibly could to make it work, having lots of time off work to eliminate stress, doing meditation for positive thinking, my friend giving me the fertility statue who I pray to every night, having the endo scratch, drinking gallons of water, eating healthy, wearing 2 pairs of socks every day.....yada yada yada. Plus OH's lucky number is 3 and all the previous cycles we knew we could afford to try again whereas this time we cant :(

I hope you can convince DH to take some downtime and relax together without any distractions xxxx

Thanks for your kind words gun. We did manage to have a chat. He's totally just wanting to make sure that baby will be healthy and the wait is really killing him. Think its because we've come this far that he's afraid something will go wrong.. I don't see any reason for anything to be wrong because the best sperm And embyro were chosen.. X x

How are u feeling with ur OTD tomro???
On my failed cycle I bleed at 13dp so I think youve a HIGH chance of a BFP xxx

You've got the best attitude hun , I can see why your DH would be worried, for the men there's nothing reassuring until they can feel kicks and when baby's born.

I'm trying to prepare myself for another bfn, I don't feel any different to the other 2 icsi cycles. AF has always come the day after otd for my last 2 icsi cycles (as soon as I stopped progesterone)

I just want the day to be over xxxx

Yea i think thats what it is.. Im looking forward to some reassurance too, I've got am amazing video to share with you, I cried for most of it, heartwarming. Make sure when I send ubthe video you have sound..

Don't set ur hopes for a BFN There's still a chance for u on this cycle hun.. Have you managed not to test since last week??
Just remember that I was really 10+6 before I got BFP

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/conception/the-miracle-of-conception#.vgiocvbfdqa

The vid is ace isnt it <3
I've still been testing daily. I know I'm just trying to protect myself by stepping away from hope but I know I'd still be crushed anyway xxxx

Ah the video was amazing. I seem it on Facebook had to share..

If ur testing daily and your still getting bfn's I wud still keep testing because you know urself with all these late testing too.. Sending lots of baby dust hun x x x x wishing u a BFP x x x x

Im waiting by my phone waiting x x x I didn't know u were getting a blood test

Baby dust hun . X x I have everything crossed for u

Thanks hun, I'll get results at lunchtime
I burst into tears with the nurse, she was lovely and as soon as she took me in she kept asking if I was ok because I didn't look like my normal self which just set me off. She gave me a big hug which I really needed xxxx

Ah bless, your so like me. I always burst into tears to nurses lol its great when you get that big hug its what we need x x x im sure the nurses are all rooting for u too x xx
I'd say this will feel like the longest wait ever.
The bloods are those betas?? Did they give u an inkling of the stats?? X x x x smiles to u hun xx

They are. She said that it's hard for them to see the same faces again and again and get attached to couples but that they miss them when they get their bfps and stop coming.

Yes the blood test is measuring beta otherwise known as hcg. If the reading is over 2 you're classed as pregnant but they need it to be 75 or over to be happy that it's at the right stage. Both my previous betas were zero xxxxx

Ill miss the nurses and doctors too. It does be sad leaving because you get to know them. They remembered us from 2011 and then when I was sick this year and going back for the fet too.
I'll be seeing them in the future as we have 3 on ice...
I'm praying you'll have over 2 on betas Xxx its almost early lunch time now, praying so much for u now x I know how much you want it. Said a prayer this morning for u as well hun xxxxxxx
Soon as u know tell me xx here for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->