ICSI & IVF Thread & 2ww Come and join GIRLS !!!

Hey Ladies...Good luck to everyone on this journey.
I've had 2 cycles of IVF aswell as egg sharing which we finished 8 weeks ago.
I know what you mean about the injections! The stimming ones were ok but i'm now on Gestone injections every other day, have been since I got my BFP and will have to continue untii i'm 12 weeks.(They bloody kill
!!) DH has been having to do them because I really can't reach my own arse even tho I thought I would considering the size of it!! lol.
Its all worth it tho...Good Luck Girls xx

These are the kind of stories I LOOOOVE to hear!!! They give us hope for our long awaited BFP's! Looking forward to many more posting their BFP's!

Congratulations, Mrs Muggy!!!!

Thank helen :hugs: i hope to see some :bfp: on here soon myself :)

Rachelle Hiya hun as soon as you get your date let us know and i will put you on the list :) in the mean time why your waiting you can read here and see whats going on :) I am hoping to start icsi myelf hoping before christmas but reckon it will be in january now

Hey Angel!

i will definitely keep an eye on this thread! Another forum i went to after finding out i needed ICSI has quite a big bit on it which was a help but i'd rather be here with good stories! :hugs:

I'm just hanging on hoping we get our first appt before Christmas - i'm sure we will and then i will feel more settled knowing what to expect next.

Good luck with your ICSI and if it is before Crimbo, here's hoping you get a Big Fat Christmas Present! :hug:

Thank helen :hugs: i hope to see some :bfp: on here soon myself :)

Rachelle Hiya hun as soon as you get your date let us know and i will put you on the list :) in the mean time why your waiting you can read here and see whats going on :) I am hoping to start icsi myelf hoping before christmas but reckon it will be in january now

Hey Angel!

i will definitely keep an eye on this thread! Another forum i went to after finding out i needed ICSI has quite a big bit on it which was a help but i'd rather be here with good stories! :hugs:

I'm just hanging on hoping we get our first appt before Christmas - i'm sure we will and then i will feel more settled knowing what to expect next.

Good luck with your ICSI and if it is before Crimbo, here's hoping you get a Big Fat Christmas Present! :hug:

Thanks hun :hugs: and the same to you
Thats why i done this forum as there is loads of information on line but not enough for icsi/ivf on here for the ladies that our having icsi or ivf so insted of them having to go off line to search for the information they can speak to them that our on this site and going through the treatment and can even become cycle buddies if there having there treatment the same time as others on here :hugs:

My god woman!! Let me go make a cuppa and I'll get reading for the next half hour.

:rofl:

Hey ladies, I would like to join u all in this thread..
I'll start my IVF cycle after i got my AF this month.
AF should be here any day from now...

ladies, since i'm going to have my ivf cycle soon, should i continue take Evening Primrose + Oil Fish & Multi Vitamin capsule as supplement?

According to my information pack, the only thing they recommend taking is folic acid and a sensible diet. I don't think anything else is a necessity - although a prenatal multivitamin is probably okay too.

I thought EPO was not recommended if pregnant. I used to take it but couldn't rely on myself to stop after ovulation and start again when AF showed up, so I don't take it at all now.

:hug:

ladies, since i'm going to have my ivf cycle soon, should i continue take Evening Primrose + Oil Fish & Multi Vitamin capsule as supplement?

I am not to sure about this one what i would suggest is that you ask one of the nurses as i wouldnt want to say yes and them having some effect on your treatment :hugs:

Maz i have added your scan date to the list on the 1st page :)
Dont forget to let us know what happend on your scan hun

Also i go for my blood results on the 4th november so i will know if i can start my icsi any time soon also they have booked me in for a hystrocoscopy on the 11th november
Not looking forward to that at all :(

xx

Thanks angel. I will defo keep you informed of what happens...

Girls i told you i was waiting for my blood results on the 4th nov and was meant to be having hystrocoscopy on the 11th nov well if i have the op it would bring my icsi back to jan or feb 09 :hissy:

due to my af being late november and then i would be on the med for 4 to 5wks and i really did not want to wait that long for my icsi cause i know its waiting for me onec i start af .....

So i just had a talk with dh and he reckons i should go for icsi on my cycle which is due in next few days if i really want to so am gonna start my cycle
in the next few days for icsi girls :happydance:

The blood results am waiting on are only to tell me if theres anything wrong
then they cna give me medication but i wont be pregnant anyway when i get thesa results as i will still be on the the icsi drugs so if they need to give me any medication i will be able to take them if i am very lucky and get my :bfp:
in december ......

And the hystrocoscopy they can see by 3d scan as st marys do this by 3d scan but the man i seen said he would prefare to have me the op
but them and my gyn at local hospital know its a thick blood problem but putting there finger on which one it is :(

So hopefully they will find out the problem in the bloods and try me on somthing some new drugs and top that off hopefully i will get my icsi bfp for christmas praying hard and for us all :) :hugs:

I found some good information about all the medication etc and bloody lost it what a dope
will try find it girls :) xx

Hi ladies, thought i'd join you if thats ok.
Am starting icsi injections on the 4th of nov, was already quite nervous but am even more now thinking where i have to put things lol

Wishing everyone lots of luck

nik

Am starting icsi injections on the 4th of nov, was already quite nervous but am even more now thinking where i have to put things lol

nik

Hi hun congratulations on starting your cycle very soon am hoping to start mine very soon as well for icsi so fingers crossed for a bfp for us all :hugs:

Good luck to all you ladies about to start a cycle or waiting to start.
xxx

nik

Hi hun

When you say you're starting your icsi injections do you mean your down regging ones or your stimming ones? I start down regging on 28th October and all being well take my stimming from 12th November. We will be pretty close in treatment terms.

Hi Girls i start to down reg on the 10th november for Icsi :) Nurse said there gonna put my drug dose up as they only collected 2 eggs last time and my womb lining was only 7.4mm so hopefully this time i will have more luck better womb lining better amount of eggs and a lovely BFP :)

Maz not that long till you start down regging :) when have you got to pick your medication up hun ??
gonna wait till my ticker runs out for blood results then gonna start down regging ticker :)

XX

I'm assuming I get my medications at the planning appointment on 23rd October. Not sure if I'll get all the medications or just the suprefact, as I know I don't start Gonal-F until I've had my scan and the doc says it's okay to start stimming - all being well will start stimming 12th November.

x

I'm assuming I get my medications at the planning appointment on 23rd October. Not sure if I'll get all the medications or just the suprefact, as I know I don't start Gonal-F until I've had my scan and the doc says it's okay to start stimming - all being well will start stimming 12th November.

x

They normally give you all your medication to take away with you
as the hcg is the only one that needs to be put on fridge but dont know if every hospital is different cause your injections are in the pen type didnt you say hun ??

I just hope cause they are gonna up my dose of treatment that i dont get very narky or really bad hotflushes e.g i never had either with the last treament so hope its the same this time round ,

Hun am gonna be on the long cycle and you said so are you didnt you ?
i forgot how long i was on the treatment last time i think it was 4 or 5wks
how long have they said to you ?

Its so i can work out when i will exact test i know this working out is only if i respond to the drugs so am just going by everything going to plan

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"