ICSI Journey - Oct 2015

I think I will stick it out, I dont want to do the blood test too early, and I am not sure if I can trust a HPT, with all the extra hormones I have taken. I am anyway very avraid of those, as my only experience with them was BFN. I wonder when is the earliest I could test?

It seems we are both in the dreaded tww. I had two 8 cell embryos transferred on 24th of Oct. This is my 3rd IVF/ICSI.

Baby dust to both of us!!

The tww thing really makes me nervious. I see that other people experience symptoms by now, but nothing from my side. I am now on day 5, after my day 5 embryio transfer (Transfer date was 29 Oct). This is my first cycle. Good luck to you, I hope we will both have great news soon!

Thanks. Fingers crossed!!

As far as symptoms; I have none to mention. I am taking Progesterone, Clexane shots, Duphaston, baby Aspirin and Prednisolon right now. Even if I had symptoms they might be coming from all that.

Hi ladies,

I wouldn't worry much about symptoms as every person and pregnancy is different. I didnt experience much symptoms in my 2ww and as you pointed out, most symptoms may be due to the drugs. Not long to go!

I couldn't wait any longer and I gave in today! I tested and I am very pleased to announce that I am pregnant!

Congratulations cav!!!! Welcome to the july 2016 babies yay!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->