I'd like to know I'm not alone with my stupid AF. Help needed!!

kintenda

Reaction score
I've had regular periods since I was 11. I'm 22 now & never really had any problems (except for when I was on the implant around 3 yrs ago). I have 35 day cycles, usually regular as clockwork. However the last 3 cycles have been really messed up. No 1 was 11 days late, last cycle was 3 days late & this cycle I am on CD 46 & counting. No sign of AF. I tested yesterday & :bfn:, although I didn't think there was much risk as I was off work for a few wks with a back problem. Checked out all the medications that I was on & none had a risk of disrupting AF, also I have had this particular back problem before & it has never been a problem.
I don't know why my stupid body is doing this. I have been far more stressed in my life & this has never happened to me. WTF is wrong?!?!?! GAAAHHH!!!
If it hasn't come by the end of the wk I will go to the docs, but it is so hard to get time off & I don't want to feel like a nuisance. I know my health is more important than anything else but I don't want to risk my job.
:hissy:

Oh what a nuisance our bodies can be! Hope yours sorts itself out soon :hugs:

That does sound like a nuisance, perhaps its definately worth monitoring and keeping a journal to take to your Doc, so that he/she can see how your cycles have changed over time. I think its definately something you should get checked over before you TTC.

Best of luck hun

xxxx

if you've been off work for a while then maybe this has caused you to ovulate later than usual? it sounds like you might have had some worries with being off work, which could disrupt your cycle.
xx

I've had my cycle delayed due to seasonal changes, believe it or not. It is the solstice. Maybe your body is just having a big response to the greater light exposure happening right now? Sounds hippy dippy, I know, but there is science to back it up.

CD 48 today. Still no sign. Have booked a docs appointment for tommorrow! :) Thanks ladies x

What about diet? Have you changed that at all? Some diet changes can affect it. When I converted back to eating meat that happened to me.

Oh no! It's annoying when it's irregular isn't it - mine have varied from 21 to 40+ soooo annoying. I think for me though it's probably related to my weight, so is this an issue for you? There could be many things that affect cycles, so could be anything. Hope the doc manages to sort it out for you xx

BFN. Kinda relieved coz keeps our plans on track! Bit disappointed but things will happen at the right time. Doc said sometimes it just happens, or might have been a pg that didn't work out. Just gotta wait & see. I'm not majorly surprised! If still doesn't come in a few wks will go back, or if they still irregular I need to go back. Thanks girls :)

AF can be so unpredictable! My last one was 3 weeks late and I tested every week and was a :bfn: everytime and I got a bit upset towards the end cuz I was so confused. My diet didn't change and I wasn't any more stressed than usual. But it came in the end, hopefully yours will show soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->