Idaho/ Utah?

Spiffy- So I am! I just moved here from Minnesota & am incredibly lonely.

Yeah, I know where Lehi is :) I've been there a few times! We should try to get a few moms from here together for a playdate!

DD Nov 2004
DS #1 Nov 2006
DS#2 Sept 2008

so we have kids in the same age bracket :)

I'm pregnant with #4, due in July :)

I'm in Utah - near Riverton :)

I'm in Riverton!!!

NO!! I don't believe it!! I seriously live like, a three minute drive from Wal-Mart in Riverton/Bluffdale. The one that's right across the road from Staples. Haha

you are kidding?! That Kohls right there, i basically live across the street!

really? that's insane!! hahaha
I'm going to deliver at Riverton IHC hospital. I just moved here so I am trying to find my way around. ;) So yeah, I probably live a five minute drive from your house!

I'm in Utah - near Riverton :)

I'm in Riverton!!!

NO!! I don't believe it!! I seriously live like, a three minute drive from Wal-Mart in Riverton/Bluffdale. The one that's right across the road from Staples. Haha

you are kidding?! That Kohls right there, i basically live across the street!

really? that's insane!! hahaha
I'm going to deliver at Riverton IHC hospital. I just moved here so I am trying to find my way around. ;) So yeah, I probably live a five minute drive from your house!

That's where I had my little man last year :) I LOVED it there! they were so great! My DH and I always joked that he could just stick me in a wagon and pull me to the hospital when the time came we live so close LOL

chipper - LOL that's funny. What did you like about it? I wasn't sure about it just because it's so small. But DH told me to go there because it's a stones throw away.

Well I really really liked my Dr - he was great through the whole pregnancy (his office is in the Hosp), Then as for the delivery, the nurses were all great, I just really felt comfortable there. My little man was a little sick so he had to stay an extra day, so I really did like being so close to him. they did offer us a room to stay in the hospital with him, but becuase we are a minute away, we said we wouldn't need it.

chipper... I know which dr you are talking about ;) Dr. E? Right? (it's online so I don't want to say the whole name of the dr....creepers could be watching, who knows lol) If you had Dr. E, I am having him at well!! :) I like the fact the L&D & Mom & Baby section are right down the hall. Is he nice? Are the rooms nice? lol where the nurses nice after you had your child? (sorry, so many questions). I'm nervous to meet him next month for my first OB appointment!

Yep! that's him..he is the BEST! I was so happy to have found him :) Everything and everyone was really great at the hospital and it is really nice to have it all right there. All my nurses, all the nurses in the nursery were great, L&D was fantastic...I just can't say enough and how well the whole experience went :) The hospital was just opened 2 yrs ago so it and everything in is all new, it's really nice :)

I've been meaning to tell you..CONGRATS on the BFP, so exciting!

also, what brought you to utah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->