Idea for Grandparents

c1403

Reaction score
Hi All

Need ideas for my grandmothers.

Nan 1
Lives with my mum and dad. Hasn't got any interests really apart from lottery and scratch cards lol.

Nan 2
Lives on her own. Pretty much housebound, grandad passed away a year ago :-(. She has tons of ornaments, photos etc. Has bad legs so the usual slippers wouldn't work.

I am doing both of them a personalised mug from DDs just need another present from me.

Suggestions on a postcard :thumbup:

Would something like a hamper go down well? Fancy biscuits, nice tea/coffee, jams or chutneys and crackers, maybe some cakes and things like that?
I did something similar for my grandparents last year and it went down really well, I always struggle for things to get them. I did include some snowballs for my grandmother and lager for my grandad though which probably made it better than it actually was :haha:

Would something like a hamper go down well? Fancy biscuits, nice tea/coffee, jams or chutneys and crackers, maybe some cakes and things like that?
I did something similar for my grandparents last year and it went down really well, I always struggle for things to get them. I did include some snowballs for my grandmother and lager for my grandad though which probably made it better than it actually was :haha:

Yes maybe, although my auntie always gets Nan2 a hamper and as she's in her own most of it won't get eaten!
A friend has offered to take the girls photos so maybe I'll do a canvas for them both and a scratch card lol

Pyjamas, everything else I've ever got my nans have never been used but pyjamas seem to be a winner for both my nans xx

Last year I got my kids grandma a necklace with all her grandchildren's birthstone in it that had a heart and said "grandma". This year I plan to get her some more inserts for the necklace with charms of things she likes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->