Ideas for a birthday present for 6 year old girl

Moominmummy1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
My eldest only has a few girls in his class and has been invited to a girls birthday party soon.
I have no idea what 6 year old girls might like.
Budget around £10 and I'm in the UK.
Can anyone help?

Since you don't know the kid and it's your son's friend, why not just have him pick out the present?

My almost 6yr old loves little nick nacks. I tend to do a gift bag with notebook, pens, bath bomb, peel off face mask, hair clips, sweets. Could easily do that for a tenner.

usbourne sticker book?

a game - orchard toys do some really nice ones eg pigs in pants or pop to the shops

My little pony, little live pets birds, barbie, shopkins or alternatively arty stuff like colouring sets etc.

My little girls is 6 and her and her friends all love these kind of things. I usually go through Amazon as they have good deals.

I have the opposite problem and hate having to buy for boys in my LOs class

What about some lego. Wilko do their own brand which ds ( 5 ) loves. Dd ( 2) also loves it. Its compatible with normal lego too. They currently have a cute pets on for about £3 i think. Its a decent sized box with about 100 pieces i think. Alternatively, i opt for playdoh, pens pencils and notebooks or i let ds pick something out himself.

My daughter is 6 and loves stationery, makeup, and anything in Accessorize! She really likes writing in her diary too; and that encourages handwriting and spelling practise without them realising

Arts and crafts stuff is generally my go to. Then again my daughter never really cared for toys or anything but always loved all kinds of arts and crafts things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->