Ideas for toddler girl?

Cupcake9596

Reaction score
DD will be 21 months at Christmas and I'm stumped on what to get her!! I thought about a kitchen as main present but not sure if she'll be a little too young for one?! Other than that I have no clue - does anyone have any suggestions?

My lo will turn 2 just before Xmas and we're getting her a kitchen. Will try and get a pic.

I have twins (girl/boy) who turn 2 in November, I am buying my daughter a kitchen to share with her brother, I have seen a nice Chad Valley wooden kitchen in Argos, I am buying that a few of the Melissa and Doug wooden food sets, for her I have also bought

ELC wooden dress up doll
My Little Pony Palace Tea set
Colours of the Sea Ariel Doll
Glow Hair Rapunzel Doll
Frozen Anna and Elsa musical dolls
My Little Pony Pushchair, Bouncer and Bag set
My Little Pony Colour Me Rainbow Dash
Toddler Ariel Doll
Toddler Rapunzel Doll
My Little Pony Pop Up Pinkie Pie
My Little Pony Princess Cadance Pony
Animagic Fluffy goes Walkies
My Little Pony play doh set
Disney Animators Merida (Brave) doll

Also getting her the Moana Animator doll (its so cute) and a few more things, not sure what though

My dd is 21 months just now. She loves jumping so I can highly recommend a trampoline. She has a scuttlebug which she loves too. She's really into baby dolls and feeding them. And anything with balls.

She has a play kitchen and doesn't love it, she mostly just tries to destroy it.

For my daughters birthday in October (her second) we are looking at a balance bike, some Frozen stuff, some sort of art and craft thing, and more building blocks. It's 10 weeks before Christmas, so for Christmas we will probably buy her a portable DVD player for on the car as she's getting frustrated with rear facing so we hope that might amuse her a bit.

I have twins (girl/boy) who turn 2 in November, I am buying my daughter a kitchen to share with her brother, I have seen a nice Chad Valley wooden kitchen in Argos, I am buying that a few of the Melissa and Doug wooden food sets, for her I have also bought

ELC wooden dress up doll
My Little Pony Palace Tea set
Colours of the Sea Ariel Doll
Glow Hair Rapunzel Doll
Frozen Anna and Elsa musical dolls
My Little Pony Pushchair, Bouncer and Bag set
My Little Pony Colour Me Rainbow Dash
Toddler Ariel Doll
Toddler Rapunzel Doll
My Little Pony Pop Up Pinkie Pie
My Little Pony Princess Cadance Pony
Animagic Fluffy goes Walkies
My Little Pony play doh set
Disney Animators Merida (Brave) doll

Also getting her the Moana Animator doll (its so cute) and a few more things, not sure what though

Thank you - you've given me some inspiration! Didn't even think about Melissa & Doug x

My dd is 21 months just now. She loves jumping so I can highly recommend a trampoline. She has a scuttlebug which she loves too. She's really into baby dolls and feeding them. And anything with balls.

She has a play kitchen and doesn't love it, she mostly just tries to destroy it.

For my daughters birthday in October (her second) we are looking at a balance bike, some Frozen stuff, some sort of art and craft thing, and more building blocks. It's 10 weeks before Christmas, so for Christmas we will probably buy her a portable DVD player for on the car as she's getting frustrated with rear facing so we hope that might amuse her a bit.

She already has a small trampoline which she isn't that fussed about! I thought about a pram and doll but her birthday is in march and I think I'm going to save they gifts for then when there is more opportunity to play out with them :flower:

She already has a small trampoline which she isn't that fussed about! I thought about a pram and doll but her birthday is in march and I think I'm going to save they gifts for then when there is more opportunity to play out with them :flower:

My daughter has my old baby born (at my mum and dads house) her cousins old baby born at her other grandparents, she has a fisher price chime doll here and my first baby Annabelle along with two other random dolls. The baby Annabelle one is on special offer in Asda, 2 for £15 and it's a great wee soft bodied doll. If I were you I'd maybe look at a doll for now and then maybe a pram come march? I feel the doll has brought my daughters emotional intelligence on a tonne, and she actually chats away to it.
My dd hasn't really got into her trampoline until recently. I didn't know they didn't usually learn to jump properly until 2-3, my daughter has just started to like her trampoline despite having it for nearly a year. So there is hope for your wee one yet!

What about a teepee and a beanbag? We are making a reading corner for my daughter for her birthday.

My daughter has my old baby born (at my mum and dads house) her cousins old baby born at her other grandparents, she has a fisher price chime doll here and my first baby Annabelle along with two other random dolls. The baby Annabelle one is on special offer in Asda, 2 for £15 and it's a great wee soft bodied doll. If I were you I'd maybe look at a doll for now and then maybe a pram come march? I feel the doll has brought my daughters emotional intelligence on a tonne, and she actually chats away to it.
My dd hasn't really got into her trampoline until recently. I didn't know they didn't usually learn to jump properly until 2-3, my daughter has just started to like her trampoline despite having it for nearly a year. So there is hope for your wee one yet!

What about a teepee and a beanbag? We are making a reading corner for my daughter for her birthday.

Great, thank you! Will definitely look into a bean bag for her! I have some ideas for smaller gifts but I don't want to end up buying lots of tat that won't get played with (like last year!!)

we got my DD a kitchen for her second birthday (the ikea wooden one) and she took to it well although she has played with it more as she has gotten older. She really loves imaginative play and playing home/going shopping etc so I guess they can be different depending on their interests/personality.

Following, i'm clueless what to get Esme. We don't have a lot of space so big things like a kitchen wouldn't suit here. Maybe a balance bike, she may be a little young but it's probably something she'll begin to use more next year.

Thanks for the ideas ladies :flower: my DD will be 2 on 3rd December and I've no idea what to get her lol xx

DD likes playing with her kitchen now at 18 months.

She will be 23 months at Xmas and on her list so far I've got a 10foot trampoline for garden (shared present with her sister), Thomas spiral railrollers, baby Annabell, aquadoodle, hula hoop and books. I'm also considering more playdough and kinetic sand.

She already has lots of dd1s old toys to play with, so I'm a bit stuck for ideas. I do want to cut back on stuff this year though.

DD likes playing with her kitchen now at 18 months.

She will be 23 months at Xmas and on her list so far I've got a 10foot trampoline for garden (shared present with her sister), Thomas spiral railrollers, baby Annabell, aquadoodle, hula hoop and books. I'm also considering more playdough and kinetic sand.

She already has lots of dd1s old toys to play with, so I'm a bit stuck for ideas. I do want to cut back on stuff this year though.

Playdough is something I've considered but she's still going through the stage of everything being put in her mouth! Thank you!

Just ordered this for DD

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/mobile/to...mSy5OAoOvV7BRgDB8JvdCdK-mSzQRTpBoCtHoQAvD_BwE

It's half price at the moment

Just ordered this for DD

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/mobile/to...mSy5OAoOvV7BRgDB8JvdCdK-mSzQRTpBoCtHoQAvD_BwE

It's half price at the moment

That's a brilliant bargain!

https://direct.asda.com/george/kids/wooden-toys/george-home-deluxe-kitchen/000721481,default,pd.html

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get this kitchen for her - if she plays with it then great! If not, it didn't break the bank. Asda also have quite a few wooden food play sets similar to Melissa and Doug that are a lot less expensive!

Alice loves anything toot toot! So probably the toot toot castle, with the unicorn to match. I was going to get her a wheely bug but it will just end up getting in my way, so maybe something like the scramble bug ?!

Some great ideas ladies!!

Alice loves anything toot toot! So probably the toot toot castle, with the unicorn to match. I was going to get her a wheely bug but it will just end up getting in my way, so maybe something like the scramble bug ?!

Eva loves the toot toot people but doesn't play with the actual sets so much - I think I might get her some people as stocking fillers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->