if i dont get a bfp i will be so confused

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
this month has been the most positive of all the 6 cycles we've been trying

each month i have looked back and pinpointed an obvious reason why we didnt conceive (mainly missing ovulation day) but this month i have had cm plus a positive ov stick, done charting,used preseed and bd the day before, on the day and the day after.

this month i've also had sharp pains on the left hand side at the bottom of my stomach (within dpo), 3 pregnancy dreams, and today i've got af cramping (this was only for about 10mins of the whole day)and due on around monday :( i know all i can do and sit back and wait but its so annoying when we've tried so hard this month!

14-16dpo is around the 20-22nd oct so will test then if i can hold out!

aww :hugs: i hope all your effort isnt wasted :hugs: good luck x

Awww, i have my fingers & toes crossed for you :hugs: I know you've tried so hard.

When will you test? :)

Cramping could be a symptom rather than :witch:.

Really hope you get your :bfp:this month

thanks everyone you know when you 'just know' thats how i feel right now which is good in a way cause if i do get a bfp its going to be a wicked surprise!

i'm not sure when to test to be honest i ovulated last tues accorded to my ff chart so 14 days - 16 days after that i guess should be the right time so that would be next tues or thurs!

I'm due AF tuesday too hope you get your :bfp:

Gosh Louisa...I hope you get your BFP this month! You deserve it with all of the hard work you've done!!

thanks guys and to everyone else waiting on theirs xx

:hugs: i really hope this is it for you hun

:hug:

xxxx

Hope you get your :bfp: fingers crossed for you x :hugs:

do hope that this is your turn.......

fingers crossed for you...

:hugs:

Good luck i've had cramps for over a week now and felt like this last time i was PG so it can be a sign, good luck!

this is how i felt last mth lou, we had a high for bd timing on ff,did it on peak of my monitor (which went with me temps anyways) but dont they say if ur tryin uv a 20% each mth? but surley if u try as good as this it must bump the % up a little ?!?!?

really hoping this is ur mth louisa :):)

Good luck! I think I'm a bit like you ... trying not to "know" anything to keep myself from being too disappointed if I am wrong. I understand!!

Can't wait to hear how it goes. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"