If I never had children, I would...

the one thing im gutted i cant do now i have kids is the girlie holidays.. i cant watch sun, sea and suspicious parents now cos i get so jealous :(

the one thing im gutted i cant do now i have kids is the girlie holidays.. i cant watch sun, sea and suspicious parents now cos i get so jealous :(

I love watching that :)

Years ago I would've said travelling but I get more scared each time I go on a plane so that's out of the question. I did the one thing I'd always wanted to do before I had Fin and that was to go to New York :)

I would be a little bit more sane, a lot less stressed. I would look 10 years younger and I would have saved a hell of a lot of money not having to get my hair coloured to cover the grey!

Seriously tho I dont know. I would probably have travelled a lot more.

I would most definitely sleep. Sleep sleep and sleep. Then go and sleep on a tropical beach. Maybe fit some sleep into my busy schedule too.

Same! Even when I was working 40hr weeks and pregnant with Leo, walknig 2 miles a day as well I wasnt this tired!
Id probably go to college, save up money and invest it wisely.... in make up and clothes :haha:

Well i would love to open up my own Cupcake Bakery/ cafe would be amazing so maybe one day u never know lol xx

i'd be sat on the exact same sofa, watching telly, son or no son, hubbys in the army so we'd be here in germany me sat home and him work

Still be playing drums in the band and still plugging away at the stand up.

Well I don't have any children yet so things right now would be the same :haha: If kids were out of the question then I wouldn't have to worry about a family friendly job so I'd specialize in something more interesting and travel to study. Maybe travel and work in different places for a few years before getting a more permanent job.

I'd have gone to uni and pursued my dream as a social worker.But looking back on that i would also have liked to run my own bakery/coffee shop :flower:

Be a size 10....
Have more cash....
Have a holiday....

Hopefully one day I'll have the above again :)

I would probably cry everyday living with the regret of not being a mother. Tbh, I'd probably become so depressed and anxiety ridden I'd quit my job and never leave my home. :cry:

I have no idea... I was in a very bad place when my first pregnancy took me by surprise. Becoming a mother was my turning point x

Work
Pub.
Work
Pub
Work
Pub

Yep. Those days have been and gone. I don't know where I'd be now. :shrug: I know I wouldn't have stayed with my OH, there wouldn't have been enough for me to carry on our relationship.

I enjoy working though.

Really makes me think how much life the girls have given me, and changed everything that mattered to me.

Would of moved out UK and done my nursing degree by now.

Save a lot of money travel and maybe even go to uni and get my law degree but never know it might happen one day :D

If i didnt have kids I would be a lot richer!! And go travelling, but my baby is way better than any money/holidays all I want is her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->