If I'm pregnant..Who should I tell is the father?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC23

Reaction score
This might be kind of long, so bare with me please. I'm not sure what to do about this.

About two months ago I was casually seeing a boy named Bryan. I have known him for a few years now and we were good friends. Ever since I met the boy I've had a huge crush on him, so when he told me he liked me I thought I was in love. (Stupid, I know) We were both very drunk one night and had unprotected sex. Shortly after we stopped seeing each other. (He was still in love with his ex, drama I didn't want to deal with) After a little awkward phase we're once again back on good terms. Maybe not as great as before but we work together and talk like normal.

I was worried that I might be pregnant since the sex was unprotected but I go my period shortly after which erased all fear in my mind. Still, I was heartbroken and really spiteful so I had a rebound hookup with a guy I dated a while ago named Ian. Ian wore a condom the whole time though.

Now I am 5 days late for my period and I'm afraid I might be pregnant. I looked online and it says on many websites that it's not impossible to have a period early on in a pregnancy. So I guess that doesn't rule Bryan out as the father?

If I am pregnant I feel like I can't go to both boys and said "you might be" because I'm sure the both of them have reasonable doubt and want nothing to do with a baby they're probably sure isn't theirs. I don't want it to be Ian's. He is a douchebag and I would hate to be stuck with him for the rest of my life, assuming he sticks around because knowing him he might not. I know Bryan would try his best to stick around, also he lives in the same town as me where as Ian live 4 hours away.

I know who I would want the father to be, but I'm not sure it's morally right to tell Bryan he is the father if I'm unsure. I also realize that my period might just be super late for no reason, but it's still interesting to see different opinions on what I should do.

Take a test!! You may be worrying for nothing :)

Take a test!! You may be worrying for nothing :)

I will. My car broke down recently so I'm stuck home at the moment. I was just thinking to myself how it's been a while since I last had a period, so I opened my trusty period tracker app only to see "5 days late" oppsey. This is kind of a paranoid on a whim post. I'm sure it may be nothing, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared.

I'm afraid you aren't allowed to post here unless you know that your pregnant. If I was you id put it out of your mind until you can test then cross that bridge if you are pregnant. If you are I would wait until you've had your dating scan, then you can use your dates to work out who the father is. The further along you are the more likely it is to be the first one. This thread will get locked by a moderator though i'm afraid but you can come back here if you are pregnant :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"