If it's going to work!!!!

Smirn

Reaction score
I'm writing this message on my way back from my scan!!

On the 22nd June and I had a frozen embryo transfer. By 10 dp5dt I got my first BFP. I was constantly on here looking for reassurance that my test was right and read all messages from othe people who were praying and hoping for their BFP also. I must of done about 20 tests. To help I asked my gp for bloods who was kind enough to give them. 115 then 4 days later 997. All was looking good!!

5+3 days I started with brown spotting and panicked. Went next day for bloods which were 7436 (7 days since last bloods) all was still looking good. Two days later (now 6weeks) had a scan and saw everything that was needed including heart beat!!! Bloods done again and were nearing 14000 I couldn't of asked for any more!!!

4 days later.......
Spent the day with my family enjoying the sunshine etc. tea time that day I went to the toilet and found blood in my pad ....within seconds I was gushing. No warning nothing!!!!! It's been confirmed this morning that I will start to miscarry.

I've not wrote this message not for sympathy but for all those people who are looking for reassurance ....what will be will be !!! I couldn't of got better reassurance thoughout my early weeks but no mater how many test you have or scans it will not change the outcome!!!

I wish you all happy and healthy 9 months and enjoy every minute!!! Don't waste your time worrying until potentially you need to as it won't change anything!

Take care everyone !!!

Xxxx

I'm so sorry Smirn x I hope ur bk here soon/when ur ready x

I'm so sorry!! Wishing you lots of strength for the coming days and weeks.

I'm so sorry to hear this :( similar experience as my FET that I mc recently. Take care of yourself. This is a long, difficult journey for sure.

I'm so sorry to hear this :( similar experience as my FET that I mc recently. Take care of yourself. This is a long, difficult journey for sure.

Thank you mobaby !!! How did you get through it !! Are you looking to have another go ? Xx

Unfortunately this was miscarriage #4. (And 2 chemicals). But the grieving never stops. It's a hard process to deal with. Esp when all signs pointed to the pregnancy being good. You just have to pick yourself up and realize there are far worse things in the world and look forward to the future.

We have one more go (2 frosties) but at this point we are not hopeful and it seems to my re he may have his doubts as well. So we may just have to be happy with one child which is perfectly fine.

How many frozen do you have left?

I'm sorry you are dealing with this!

On the 22nd June and I had a frozen embryo transfer. By 10 dp5dt I got my first BFP. I was constantly on here looking for reassurance that my test was right and read all messages from othe people who were praying and hoping for their BFP also. I must of done about 20 tests. To help I asked my gp for bloods who was kind enough to give them. 115 then 4 days later 997. All was looking good!!

5+3 days I started with brown spotting and panicked. Went next day for bloods which were 7436 (7 days since last bloods) all was still looking good. Two days later (now 6weeks) had a scan and saw everything that was needed including heart beat!!! Bloods done again and were nearing 14000 I couldn't of asked for any more!!!

4 days later.......
Spent the day with my family enjoying the sunshine etc. tea time that day I went to the toilet and found blood in my pad ....within seconds I was gushing. No warning nothing!!!!! It's been confirmed this morning that I will start to miscarry.

I've not wrote this message not for sympathy but for all those people who are looking for reassurance ....what will be will be !!! I couldn't of got better reassurance thoughout my early weeks but no mater how many test you have or scans it will not change the outcome!!!

I wish you all happy and healthy 9 months and enjoy every minute!!! Don't waste your time worrying until potentially you need to as it won't change anything!

Take care everyone !!!

Xxxx

I'm so very sorry for your loss.......but thank you for the honest reminder. So many of us spend so much time freaking out over every detail there or not there in first trimester. Did the hcg double in exactly 48hrs or was it closer to 72? What was that twinge, that pinch, that ache? etc. I'm so sorry for your heartache, but thank you for taking the time to encourage nervous mommies :hugs: xoxo

Unfortunately this was miscarriage #4. (And 2 chemicals). But the grieving never stops. It's a hard process to deal with. Esp when all signs pointed to the pregnancy being good. You just have to pick yourself up and realize there are far worse things in the world and look forward to the future.

We have one more go (2 frosties) but at this point we are not hopeful and it seems to my re he may have his doubts as well. So we may just have to be happy with one child which is perfectly fine.

How many frozen do you have left?

I'm sorry you are dealing with this!

Got 5 left but they only put one back in the UK so a few more goes left. I'm hoping for the next go to be it! Can't afford financially and emotionally anymore!! don't no how you have coped. I had another scan this morning and baby measured 6+3 !!! Trying to rack my brain to think what I may have done wrong !!!

4 days later.......

Take care everyone !!!

Xxxx

I'm so very sorry for your loss.......but thank you for the honest reminder. So many of us spend so much time freaking out over every detail there or not there in first trimester. Did the hcg double in exactly 48hrs or was it closer to 72? What was that twinge, that pinch, that ache? etc. I'm so sorry for your heartache, but thank you for taking the time to encourage nervous mommies :hugs: xoxo

For the first (4-5) week hcg doubled ever 36 hours the second week (5-6) every 63 hours so they where increasing normally. I had no pain and no warning.

I just want people to see that I had all the right reassurances and on paper it was a text book preganacy for early stages!! But it didn't change the outcome. Just enjoy the pregnancy and don't worry about anything unless you need to x

Every pregnancy is precious so enjoy it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->