if late when to test *update again*

trying to hold on dont need a pee yet went tesco they sold out so went asda at lauras at the mo

she's away with the faries today, I keep asking her if she needs a wee lol hurry up woman and peeeeeeeeeee

she done a pee yet :lol: :lol:

come on tiff we wanna know i cant wait, im refusing to make dinner till we get the results :lol: :lol:

come on girl peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wobbles said:
I wouldn't recommend them if I thought they were shit :lol:

char you trying to bring my labour on early i nearly pissed myself there

well what a wasted of 6quid BFN but still no AF or AF signs so f**k knows whats happen may be test in a week if AF has nt arrived

Aww sorry to hear that hun. Dont give up hope just yet .. see what happens this week. Still got my fingers crossed for ya.

Aww hun don't see it as wasted you'd have gone loopy not testing!!

Fingers crossed the witch stays away :dust:

Sorry hun, hope you get good news soon.

x

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed :D

How long ago did you stop the pill?

Date you stopped?
Date of AF?

Sorry, just now getting to see this..... :dust:

Wobbles said:
How long ago did you stop the pill?

Date you stopped?
Date of AF?

i stopped 3 months ago
last pill was 15 dec
first period was the 16th dec this period was suppose to start on the 20th of feb

im peeing for england im so tried i was in bed to 10pm and that not like me at all

stil no af not even any signs i am no day 30day of Cycle 7 days late now

When i came of pill 1st time it take ages for me to get BFP even tho i was pg. I'm pretty certain it took nearly 2 weeks b4 i got BFP. Home test neg, GP test neg. 2nd and 3rd and 4th home test pos, then pos test at GP's. Don't give up hope just yet while AF is away theres always a chance. I'd wait a few more days and test with FMU.

whats FMU yeah imleaving it to weekend b4 i do another test on next week i dont wnat to get my hope up just yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->