if money were no object

Firstly stop taking the pill. Both OH and myself would love more children but can't afford to. Secondly probably throw/donate all clothes including LOs as all old/donate
d/second hand. The usual bits like big new house, car, holiday etc. Would then start up own cupcake cafe. Would over to do this but too risky so with money being no object could take the risk.

I would buy a new house, new car, etc.... but I would go on a massive holiday somewhere really sunny, just the three of us. :cloud9:

Travel for a year, then pick a country & home to settle in.

Tell nobody, go away on a really long holiday and think about it. Then I'd give some money to the people I love and get a big car, bigger house lol and spend spend spend.

I'd also arrange a big BnB party all expenses paid so we can all meet up - that'd be a crazy time :rofl:

Be incredibly boring:

Get the roof replaced on this house, get all the walls reskimmed, new kitchen, artificial lawn and proper landscaping in the garden (two dogs + lawn = barren wasteland devoid of grass). Finally ditch the 1980s beige monstrosity kitchen and get all the windows replaced... possibly look into getting a conservatory fitted. Ideally get all the building work done by our neighbour because he's a fantastic builder.

Get two new cars - one convertible beetle for me, one whatever the man wants he'll actually fit in that doesn't make a sinister expensive sounding noise all the time.

Then pay off my parents' mortage (their business has just gone under) and the in-laws, put money aside for school fees for at least primary around here (the local secondary's excellent... local primary's diabolical), give enough money to my pet animal charity to clear all their vets bills and have them a nice financial cushion (a greyhound rescue) and generally enjoy not having to worry.

And nope - I wouldn't move house away from here... hell if it's good enough for the euromillions winning bods to want to stick around - says a lot!

Oh and I'd be tempted to buy the house that backs onto us, smash out their back security lights that shine directly into our rear upstairs bedrooms, and put it back on the market!

And I've always wanted to go to proper Disneyland - not Eurodisney. For me, not the baby you understand!

Buy flats in Hong Kong, London, and Australia so that we have places to stay when we want to visit family. Finally find a way to call Hong Kong home.

Take care of my family and DH's family as best as we can.

Travel more with our families.

have more kids, but hire a nanny to help.
Have a tummy tuck, and my boobs done,
Buy lots of houses and live off the rent,
Go shopping
Go on lovely holidays
send the kids to private school for secondary, because our local secondary schools are crap, but the private one nearby is amazing

Buy the Kia Sportage that I really want
Move with my parents & my sister/BIL/Nieces to somewhere like Oz or canada & buy a huge plot of land & have 3 houses built & then the whole place gated off x
I would be a SAHM & go for manicures/massages/hair done while the kids go to school
I would get a personal trainer & lose weight & buy loads of clothes & always look nice instead of looking like the frumpy mummy I do now :-(

Not much :winkwink:

First buy a big house, second hiree a nanny 2 days a week so i can have some me time as i havent been away from my LO for more than a couple hours since she was born as much as i love her i would love a break every now and again, then would do my driving test, get a car, book some nice holidays and put a load away for LO when she gets older x

new house, new cars, private schools and trust funds, probably more kids, and generally help others, i see how much everyone is struggling in this recession and wouldnt it be lovely to leave money on a door step or have shopping delivered to a struggling family.

It would be nice to have the money to help others as well as enjoy life a bit more.

1. buy a bigger house
2. go on a dream holiday, somewhere like Mexico or Maldeves
3. marry OH
4. go on a HUGE shopping spree in next for loads of kids clothes and shoes

new house, new cars, private schools and trust funds, probably more kids, and generally help others, i see how much everyone is struggling in this recession and wouldnt it be lovely to leave money on a door step or have shopping delivered to a struggling family.

It would be nice to have the money to help others as well as enjoy life a bit more.

Aaaw thats so thoughtful of you.....I must be really mean, I never thought of any of that! :blush:

I know people say money dosnt buy you happiness but I dont believe that when you are broke and depressed over being broke.

I would go on a shopping spree.

I would rent a house so OH could move out from his parents, I'd do a make-up artistry course, I'd pay for us to stay in a really nice hotel in new york for my holiday. I'd get a tutor for college and have a chef to cook all my meals :cloud9:

There's a few people I know who'd love Ivf who can't afford it... I'd like to pay for that. And help a few of my nieces out who have got houses, seem to be struggling at the moment whilst trying to better themselves...

I would buy myself, my parents and Brother/SIL neice and nephew a nice house each.
Send the twins to a really good private school (not bording) and have savings accounts for each of them so they have a good start in life
Would also buy a nice car and a holiday home somewhere sunny.

buy a house, pay off all debts, buy a second car

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->