If only..

S

Serene123

She would sleep through the night again she would be PERFECT!

:dohh:

if summer only didnt wake all night to have her dummy put bk in lol, it will get better :hug:

:( Aww hun it sucks when you're used to all the sleep doesn't it? Hope she sleeps better soon :) :hugs:

:rofl: I wish Hannah would sleep through period--she's never done it, and I am beginning to think she never will :rofl:

Grace has never slept through either. I'm praying for a christmas miracle!

Aww she will get there hun!!
Pain in the ass now but it should sort itself out! ;)
:hugs:

I was thinking she'd definately be sleeping once she gets a little older. Then my mum was like 'well your sister didn't sleep through a whole night until she was 3'... what?!

:rofl: I wish Hannah would sleep through period--she's never done it, and I am beginning to think she never will :rofl:

Me too. Lincoln wakes up 4-5 times for feeding a night. Lat night was lucky only 3 times:dohh: and i don't think he will ever sleep through

I would love to have more then 2 hours sleep lol! She seems to be getting tired and not drinking as much through the night, and you cant wake her or dream feed her, so she ends up only sleeping for 1.5-2 hours at a time...

It is horrible!

This too shall pass.....one day you will look back at this time and laugh.

Yeha max was great last week slept from 9pm till 8am and now he decided to wake again for a feed at 4am ughh

I know how you feel, Sam had been sleeping through brilliantly for about 6 weeks or so. We´ve just been back in the UK for 3 weeks, and I expected to have problems with sleeping but he carried on sleeping through fine, since we´ve been back home he´s decided to get up twice a night again - oh to have some sleep!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->