If you are looking for the .88 ¢ Walmart test

Luvnmy2

Reaction score
I was convinced my Walmart didn't have these. Then I looked on line and seen that every Walmart around me said they had them in stock. So I went last night and I see all type of test but not the .88 one. I seen where a lot of ppl found these in the .88 pharmacy section ( I wasn't aware that there was one) but I looked and not there. Also heard one lady found these in the foot cream section. ( Can you image lol, honey i have atheletes foot, oh well congrats then cause your pregnant!!) Again not there. I did finally find them in the medicated cream section( Bengay). Also if you look on line it will give you there SKU number to show to an employee so you can find them. Just thought this might help other who are addicted to POAS.

I found mine in this aisle called the 88cent aisle.:haha: it was in such a random place..

I found the ones at my local WalMart on an end cap with lots of other .88 health items. Apparently, they want you to seach for these!

My husband theory on this is if they put them with the other test how many ppl would still buy the higher priced test which means they aren't making as much money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->