If you could choose what month ..

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Your baby/next baby would be born what month would you choose any why?

I would choose July :flower: because it would be nice to have a summer baby, thats my birth month and its like half way through the year (as sad a reason as it is i love having my birthday half way because its 6 months then xmas then 6 months then birthday lol) :D x

hmmm, it wouldnt be December again coz it got scarily too close to xmas (was booked for induction on xmas eve :shock:) and I think the stress of having 2+ childrens birthdays plus xmas for them all within one month would turn me grey prematurely :haha:

I would probably want a spring baby, coz I wouldnt have to be heavily pregnant during height of summer then. March or April maybe!!

(as sad a reason as it is i love having my birthday half way because its 6 months then xmas then 6 months then birthday lol)
LOL, my birthday is in June and I say the same thing :lol:

LOL good reason :lol:

Id like my next to be May/June/July i think, Brooke was a winter baby and what with christmas and stuff i dont think my purse could cope with another baby at that time of year :lol: Plus id like a newborn in the nice warmer months!!

March-it's not too hot, not too cold and summer is just around the corner. I had a Nov baby, it got dark at 4 and didnt stop raining;/snowing until about Feb! Altho on plus side, i could wear my baggy clothes for longer :)

Emma was born in June and I have to say, being induced and sitting on the hot sweaty ward - both before and after (the labour ward was ok) wasn't pleasant!! But, it did mean it was very easy whenever we were going out as she didn't need layering up!

We're November this time so we'll see how winter goes!!

I'd pick very early in July :flower: I work in Accounts, so the busiest time of the year is during Year End Accounts in April, so this way I would be there for this and some time after to get it all up to date. :coffee:

Plus I'd be back in work by November/early December which gives me just under a month at work before we get our week off for Christmas break - so I wouldn't be away from baby for too long. Of course, I'd be happy with any month - just looking forward to TTC :cloud9:

May/June... loved having a summer baby to dress up in all cute summer clothes! :D

September/oct next time, maybe march?? Depends when we decide to start TTC:)

May! Long enough past winter for the snow to definitely be gone and also close enough to summer that the weather will be warm for walks and spending time outdoors :)

June/July because it is the end of my 3rd year of uni in May next year :)

Are any of you going to purposely TTC to aim for those months and take a break from TTC on the months where you would be due if you did concieve?

I think because i want to avoid a Nov/Dec/Jan baby it would only be sensible!!

February. The actual due date would be my birthday in February if I conceived the cycle I start trying and that would just be wonderful!

May or June so I have summer off for my mat leave! Lol.

Also I am a June baby and I love having my birthday then, but aslong as I get a healthy baby I am not fussed!

xx

I would avoid the months that could result in another December baby...still leaves a good 9 or 10 months of the rest of the year for TTC'ing. Like you say, it's the sensible thing to do when you have a good reason for it!!

Good question!
Well I was pregnant during Xmas last time and having no pate near enough drove me mental! And when I was in hosp in May they had like some mini heatwave and I was roasting! I think I'll go for Oct/Nov next time!

I think a May baby would be nice, just before summer so it's not too hot and I could enjoy walks along the beach in the summer.

I don't have a preference, unless a non-preference counts? Any month of the year would be fine by me, except December - both of my brothers were December babies, and my OH's brother too, so Christmas is hectic enough for us already! I think if we don't catch 1st 3 cycles, we'll have a short break and skip March/April... I say that now, but reading it back, I'm not so sure I'd be able to take a break! :dohh:

Not December again! We got out of hospital in heavy snow at 6pm on xmas eve and it was touch and go whether we would be allowed home for christmas at all. I was unexpectedly in hospital for a week and had no presents wrapped and no christmas dinner shopping bought! Also 5 midwife visits in her first 2 weeks were cancelled because of the snow!

I'm hoping for a late September/ early October baby next time. That would fit in perfectly with my job as a primary school teacher. I'd finish one school year in July, have the summer holidays to relax, paid, in late pregnancy and then start maternity leave in early September.

may/june/july. that would mean i would fall on within the first 3 months from when i plan to ttc. callum is a december baby, we just missed christmas but ended up snowed in and the midwives couldnt get to us.
id love to be able to take LO in the summer. i felt a bit cheated as i couldnt show off my tiny baby because of the snow, he was a few weeks old before i could do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->