If you could choose what month ..

March April or May would be nice, just when the weather is getting warm, nice to take baby out and about.

Ummm September - November time :thumbup: I've had a baby born in jan but due in feb and one born in march but due in April and would never want a summer baby cause I'd be wayyyyy too paranoid (I'm already paranoid on our hot days now so dread to think what summer will be like) ... great thread :) xxx

ideally, i've always thought i'd like to have a baby in september or october or early in the year (late jan, feb or march). i've always preferred autumn and winter to summer (weird i know:blush:)!!!

I would like a march/april/may or a oct/nov.
my ds1 was a july baby and it was way to hot! my ds2 was due 15th Jan which was nice until i had a show xmas day and went into labour 2 days after xmas! he missed out loads with new baby gifts and cards. which upset me. He will prob miss out when its his birthday. being so close to xmas(not by use but in laws) I had my dd in nov and that was the nicest out of my 3. I would like a march/april/may 2012 baby next.

I'd like a May/June/July baby please :smug: That way I'd be heavily pregnant when its not that hot yet and have a newborn for the summer :) Plus we have no birthdays in those months :thumbup:

Max was a September baby, I love it as it means hes going to be the oldest in the school year :) but was rubbish being heavily pregnant in the baking heat :nope:

xx

Either september for the school terms if I'm bein practical. :D
Or May/ June for a lovely summer baby. :D xx

June was fab, not too hot when pregnant and was great for going out for walks afterwards to burn the baby fat......looking at having another baby next year and want to aim for may/june. Hope this helps x

I'd love a chistmas baby or a may/june baby so they can have their bday parties out in the garden :D xxx

I'd love a chistmas baby or a may/june baby so they can have their bday parties out in the garden :D xxx

lol, i bet you wont be loving it when your MW says you are booked in for induction on xmas eve :dohh: My xmas dinner was nearly gonna be hospital food, but luckily Lana decided the 20th was better for her :haha: Lovely early xmas pressie xx

August/September baby, i am a teacher so if i had a baby born in September i could take a whole school year off so the children wouldn't suffer by only having me in part of the year. It would also mean that i would still get full pay during the 6 weeks holiday :p
OoOoOo I have given this a lot of thought hahaha!

Nov/dec/jan.. i would love a winter baby, all cute in snowsuits Bless :) x

march, definitely, temperature is getting warmer, but still not too hot. wouldn't feel uncomfortable with the heat during the last months of pregnancy and spring gives me the feeling of a new beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->