If you could choose what month ..

If i could choose i would choose Feburary and i would choose Valentines Day. I think it would be so awesome to have a baby on The day of love.. With my DH by my side every step of the way:thumbup:

Ideally I'd go for May/June/July... my birthday is in June and i've always liked that - 6 months between Christmas and my birthday, decent-ish weather for birthday parties, etc...

May. Because it would mean we managed to conceive on our first try! :haha:

Seriously though, great time of year - not too hot and not too cold.

Plus the name May is beautiful and I'd just have to use it as a middle name if my girl were born in May. Saying that my mother's middle name is May and she's born in February ...

Silverbell that such a cute idea about the middle name :)

Great thread!! Bella is a May baby and it was sooo nice to have all summer off from work.. and be able to burn off the baby weight by taking walks. However, Bella will be a younger one in her school classes, b/c of the way it's structured here. I'm tempted to try for an "older" baby.. maybe born Nov/Dec/Jan.

Also... I know this is silly, but I'd like to have my second one before I turn 31. 2 by 30 was my plan. I'm 29 now and want to start ttc at the end of this year.

I'd love a summertime baby so June/July/August. I don't want December because it's too near Christmas and also I'm December and I wouldn't want to be in pain on my birthday!:haha: I wouldn't really like May either because then they're guaranteed to have exams on or near their birthday, poor thing:)

Silverbell, our gran's first name is May and she's July. And our little girl's middle name will be Mae no matter what month she's born in:flower:

I must be crazy because I want a December baby. :haha: It's like tradition in my family: my brother, dad, two uncles, a cousin, and two second cousins were all born in December.

I would like a winter baby Dec/Jan/Feb and a fall baby Oct/Nov.

April is Aiden's birth month, so I don't want another then (Spring)
May is my birth month
August is Mady's birth month (Summer)
September is my OH's birth month

I would prefer to not have two in the same month. That being said, I'm really not that fussed about it. :)

Plus the name May is beautiful and I'd just have to use it as a middle name if my girl were born in May. Saying that my mother's middle name is May and she's born in February ...

My step-sisters middle name is May and she was born in november. And my other step-sister was born in september and her middle name is June!! :thumbup: xx

I originally wanted to call Brooke, Summer .. but everyone said it was a dumb idea because she'd be born in winter .. the thought had never occured to me until then :rofl:

My daughter is Amber Mae because she was born in May we just changed the spelling as we didn't want everyone to know thats why her middle name is Mae :haha: Plus my mum and sister both have months as their middle names so i wanted to follow tradition.

I would love a late summer early autumn baby :D ( late August , september, early October)

Also good because in case I am still studying, it would be in the lecture free time)

I think i would choose July... sounds funny to some maybe but its because within the school year it puts them as being older in the year, I feel that this puts them at an advantage. This is only caus ei was june and that left me as being the youngest in my class which i feel left me at a slight disadvantage as i was like a year younger than some ppl in my class.
I also think it means they will ave a summer birthday and will def not have any exams etc over there birthday while growning up!:cry:

We have deccided that Nov is when we are going to TTC so hopefully it will happen within a few months!! if it doesnt well its no big deal really as although it would be nice its not a deal breaker!!...:flower:

i'd love it to be on my birthday, strange i know but i wouldn't mind the LO stealing my glory :haha:

I'd love to have a march baby this time around. That would mean we'd have to first time lucky though. But it would give me maximum time at home with LO while still ensuring that I get all my important work done before they arrive. Having said that, I'll take a :baby: whenever it pleases to arrive. Just hope it's not too far away..

March. Still cool, not heavily pregnant over summer, but long enough after Christmas that everything has died down a bit before I have to start thinking about birthday!

I would love an October baby..preferrably on Halloween. I LOVE Halloween.

Kess- March is good month for all those reasons you listed but I had a March baby and I found it really hard as we have bad winters here and trudging through snow and slipping on ice when you are 9 months pregnant is not fun!!

March. Still cool, not heavily pregnant over summer, but long enough after Christmas that everything has died down a bit before I have to start thinking about birthday!

Me too for exactly the same reasons. Plus I think I could get lots more Christmas presents for being all big and pregnant.... :haha::winkwink:

June because we don't have any June birthdays in mine or my DH close family

April/May would be good for the first time around. I really love spring time and don't particularly want to be heavily pregnant at any point during the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->