If you could choose what month ..

September because I am a teacher so I'd get 6 weeks full pay off work before the baby was born. Schools normally start maternity leave from the end of a holiday. Sam was born end of August so it was almost perfect timing to get 5 weeks extra pay :haha: plus it's the end of summer so normally still a little warm and there are no other birthdays in Sept (or August before Sam) in the family so it spreads it all out a bit financially. I'm a very practical person at heart. But nature will no doubt turn that completely on it's head.

June or close to it because mine and OHs birthdays are in winter either side of Christmas (mine Nov and OH Dec), so would be nice to spread the birthdays out a bit!

PP i don't want a december/january baby next time:)

March/april i think would be good:)

Hoping that i want have another winter baby :lol:

I'd love a spring baby (March,April).

June I think! So we could have summer birthday parties!

I would love an April baby. No one on either side of the family is in April, which is nice. I definitely wouldn't want September. We have 6 birthdays/anniversaries in September so its a very busy month.

although i am already TTC if i could pick it would be away from xmas, i remember when annabelle was due the 16th i was so stressed she would come at xmas and family wouldnt be able to visit cos they had been drinking etc and now i wouldnt want a baby near annabelles bday or christmas cos i would be worrying it would come and spoil her days cos i wouldnt want to be in hosp on her bday or christmas and her left with other people its not fair! but a BFP would be lovely and i know i wouldnt care as long as i got that
Lou
xxx

I'd like a spring or summer baby, LO is a winter baby and with christmas etc another one would be far too expensive lol!

I was a June baby, and while it has its advantages as a birthday month in that it's as far away from Christmas as you can get, the disadvantages are that your birthday falls in the middle of public exams during your later school years, while when you're at university, everyone's gone home after exams in May and you've got nobody to party with!

April/May - when all the blossom is on the trees and the lambs are in the fields! x x

April/May, so I'm not heavily pregnant in the summer, it's not too cold to do something nice for their birthday or to show them off :p
I wouldn't like to have a baby in December.. hectic!
That's the ideal anyway.. but as cliche as this sounds as long as they're healthy it doesn't matter!

LOL good reason :lol:

Id like my next to be May/June/July i think, Brooke was a winter baby and what with christmas and stuff i dont think my purse could cope with another baby at that time of year :lol: Plus id like a newborn in the nice warmer months!!

I'd like another summer baby... i feel sorry for sid having his birthday in oct... less chance of a garden party!

Just noticed your ticker.... 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days until your wedding!! How exciting!!

April/ May for me! I love the Spring!!

March/April/May for me - purely so I dont melt being pregnant in summer!

I tried to plan when I wanted my first child but you can't plan when a child will be conceived. LOL

Needless to say, I got pregnant with Jayden in August and had him in May. It was quite nice as I could wear big baggie sweaters and I wasn't largely pregnant in the summer months.

I also always thought Wobbles had a good pregnancy time wise with Megan. :)

I would love an April/May/early June baby next.
Mainly because i am an April baby and love when my birthday is.
I was always one of the oldest in my classes at school (which is waayy cool when your like 10!) turning milestone ages was fun as i didnt have to wait until the end of the year like some of my friends did and also really want a sunny baby :) Jack was winter and it was horrible weather, couldnt get out walking or anything :cry:

July/August again as i loved being pregnant in summer and showing off my bump! I'd hate to have it hidden behind winter clothes!xx

Plus, the baby is out of the habit of waking several times in the night by the time it gets cold! No chilly night feeds!xxx

for us, (although, once we start trying we wont avoid any month :)) i think i'd like a feb baby :D having maddi july 1st, it was just sooooo hot, and i'd love to wrap a newborn up :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->