If you could have one thing... What would it be?

C

Ceejay123

Peace with the In-Laws?
A baby that sleeps through the night?
A bigger home for your family?

Imagination? :) What would you have if you could have anything. x

To win the lottery! :rofl:

No finacial security...this recession is a bugger and it so difficult to plan your life when you dont know if u will have a job in a few months!

Just this yr my OH and both his parents have been made redundant and looks like im next on the list.

the 104 acres down the road from me!

Its absolutely perfect and everything iv ever dreamed of, just need £400,000 :(

to own my own home out right!

OR just now i could do with 10k. Clear all the debts and pay a few months rent up front! Have an easy few months!

To sell our flat and buy a house. I don't even want my mortgage paid off (well it would be nice) but I just reallllly want to sell the flat x

To have enough money to not have to worry about money x
I'm fed up of worrying about money all the time x Wish I could walk into a shop & not have to look at the price tag x in fact would be nice to be able to go into a shop lol x

Looks like everyone just wants some security :) Sounds good to me. Personally I just want a happy life for my little one. Where his family don't argue or bitch. I've already kicked so many family members out of his life.. for interfering or letting him down. Slowly filtering out the ones that care about him. No arguments or drama, just friendship and families - Thats what I want. x

I would give my own life for my daughter to be healthy. But since that's impossible, I would like a house that is perfectly suited to our needs as a family

I'd love to get the money back we lost on a House we bought in Spain that fell through.. 90k in all up to now:cry:
Had a little hope last year with a new solicitor but looks like the banks are going bust in Spain now which was our last hope.
I don't want to be rich ,or win the lottery. Just want back what's ours.

Enough money to buy a nice house outright with :)

Most probably will never happen so I'll just settle for 5 minutes peace, I could really do with that right now :lol:
x

for this pregnancy to end with me having a healthy happy baby :)

We are financially fine right now, but i guess to have a bit more money wouldnt do any harm either cos im a bit greedy and wouldnt mind a fair few luxuries im not able to afford at this time, like...a second home abroad, a gold Rolex and a brand spanking new Audi A6 :haha:

To not have Pcos and some of the symtoms with it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"