If you had £50 to spend on you what would you buy

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
H gave me £50 for me .. I've no idea what to do with it ! My hairs just been done, I've already got a spa day booked

What to do !

I'd love a new pair of converse & a dressy top, happy spending!!

A massage or a manicure and pedicure. Guilt free spending is fab!

How about something you would never usually buy for yourself, like a really fancy skin care treatment?

Personally I'd buy lots and lots of Dairy Milk chocolate ! It tastes different here (just moved back to NZ) so I miss it, lol.

I'd buy myself a really nice purse, or goodies from somewhere like Lush.

OT but Tui, I really liked the Dairy Milk in New Zealand! We should do a swap sometime :haha:

Probably clothes but tbh in reality if I actually did have £50 I'd probably end up finding clothes/toys I liked for the kids instead while looking for clothes for myself & spend it on that :dohh: lol xx

in all honesty... id spend it on my kids :haha: its a pet hate of DH. I dont like spending money on myself :haha:

I would go clothes shopping. When i always go out to get myself i always end up getting kids instead

I'd probably take myself out for a nice meal or buy some new makeup.

Thanks all- I've put it in the bank for the moment - I can't think of anything to spend it on - sad I know ! I would ninally but clothes but would rather I had more money do I could buy a few more bits altogether

Determined to spend it on me though !

in all honesty... id spend it on my kids :haha: its a pet hate of DH. I dont like spending money on myself :haha:

I used to be like this but having barley anything take wear has started to take it's toll :haha:

OH gave me £80 to spend on my self last week, i say he gave me it, any money we both get it goes together its not mine, then his..
anyway i really need new clothes and shoes, so thats what i decided to do, i spent £1.50 on the bus £2 on a coffee and £4 on fags and went into primark (primarni ;)) i spent.. wait for it... a whopping £30!!! oh yeah!!!

came home with £40, 4 tshirts a pair of jeans some slippers and pumps.. i moan all day every day about not having clothes, not spending money on me, then i get given £80 to spend on me, and i spend less than £40. then i did end up spending about £20 on ebay getting a jacket, jumper and tshirt.. few week back i spend £20 in asda on just one outfit to wear for meal for fathers day, not very often i treat my self, OH has less clothes than me as he no longer fits into any of his (weight gain) or ruins them breaking and fixing motorbikes.. then he is given money and buys a xbox controller, xbox games, a jumper, shorts, vests and 2 pair of trainers... safe to say hes the spoilt half in our relationship lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->