If you had £50 to spend on you what would you buy

Make up. Any spare money I have is funds my expensive make up brush habit.

I'd buy this dress :

https://www.ripleysclothing.co.uk/b...s-tartan-purple-black-gothpunk-all-sizes.html

and probably end up not knowing what to do with the other twenty quid haha

I would get expensive good make up. Get someone at the counter to do your make up for you. I usually get benefit stuff if you biy 2 products they do your make up for you i always work it out in time fore me goong out

I had £50 vouchers to spend last week. I bought Daisy au so fresh for £55.50 but got about £9 worth of points back :thumbup:

Books, and/or some jewelry. I rarely wear it but I love buying new pieces. Though I could really do with some new tops, so maybe that.

Underwear! I need new bras and knickers, I haven't bought anything new in a year :blush: and my favourite bra I've had for three years.

Maybe some make up if there was any left over. Can anyone recommend a good makeup range in the UK that's not tested on animals? Going to the UK on Sunday and keen to do some shopping :)

Thanks all- I've put it in the bank for the moment - I can't think of anything to spend it on - sad I know ! I would ninally but clothes but would rather I had more money do I could buy a few more bits altogether
I
Determined to spend it on me though !

Defo spend it on urself.

I am bad that when i get money i end up spending it on kids cus it makes me happy but we need to learn we all deserve a little treat

I've the same problem but with only £2o cash, but I have £55 worth of h+m and next vouchers from my bday too! I just don't need anything! I'm prob gona save it and buy winter clothes! I'm such a bore :haha:

I'd buy a new pair of boots, the bottom of the heel fell off my favourite pair today :(

I'm brutal for not spending money on myself. I need new clothes but can't find anything I like! So probably some high end make up.

Im another that finds it hard to spend on myself but my kids draws/wardrobe are FULL. So full in fact that ive just taken a bin liner full out that no longer fit and at least 6 things still have tags on them and the draws can still barely close :(
Ive stopped majorly over the last few months though (shame MIL hasnt!) and the money i saved i treated myself to two pairs of jeans, one from River Island and the other from Topshop. I never buy myself nice clothes, whenever i do finally run out of stuff to wear they usually get replaced with cheap Tesco/Primark/H&M stuff so its nice to wear something abit better made. I did feel sick spending £80 on 2 pairs of jeans though!!

I'd take myself out for lunch (not like a 3 course meal, maybe just a tray of sushi and a can of pop, something like £10) and then buy some underwear, a tee-shirt and a book. x

Underwear! I need new bras and knickers, I haven't bought anything new in a year :blush: and my favourite bra I've had for three years.

Maybe some make up if there was any left over. Can anyone recommend a good makeup range in the UK that's not tested on animals? Going to the UK on Sunday and keen to do some shopping :)

Me too! I'd love to throw out all of mine and get all new, but man is it expensive to get all new bras and panties! My favorite bra is about 3 yrs old too, but the wire just started poking through so now its about done for, because as soon as that starts poking me, it'll drive me nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->