• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you had a bloody show...

loopy82

Mummy to Matilda
Reaction score
If you had a bloody show how long after did you go into labour? This is my second but I had an planned section with dd and had no signs of labour beforehand. I had a bloody show this morning and have been getting lots of cramps for the last few days.

Hope this is alright to post here, thought it would get more responses than in third tri :)

I had it during the daytime (afternoon I think) and then went into labour (waters broke spontaneously) at 1am that night :)

Hope it's soon for you.

Joy x

I had mine about an hour after the first mild cramps started - approx 11pm. He was born by 6am!

I had mine Saturday afternoon and still had to be induced on Tuesday. The ladies in my family are incredibly stubborn when they don't want to do something. :haha:

Had mine at 10:00 in the morning and he was born 11:27 the next morning.

I like your answers! Hope it's as soon for me, I've read that it can still be days :wacko:

Had a bloody show with my eldest at 9am on Friday morning, he was born almost 24 hours later.

Mine was 5 hours between show and baby. Waters slowly broke an hour or so before he was born. Before the show I had zero pains, they suddenly appeared afterwards. X

Had a check/slight stretch by the midwife the morning of the 13th and got my bloody show after while having slight cramps on and off and had him at 12:08pm the next day.

For me, my waters broke (slow trickle) about 30 minutes after the show and then contractions started 6 hours later.

I started losing my show in the morning and lost the rest throughout the day, then my waters broke in the early hours of the next morning and I gave birth that day. So around 24 hours.

I woke up at 4 am with cramps at 6am I went to the toilet and id had a bloody show. I had him at 9.32am the following morning.

I had my show when my waters broke on a sat evening. Proper labour started Sunday night and baby was born Monday afternoon!

I had a bloody show on the Saturday, induced on the Tuesday and LO was born on the Thursday.

I started having my bloody show at 39+6 and kept losing it up until I gave birth at 40+3
My waters broke as I was pushing.

With my first it was a couple of days after, with my second it was when I was already in labour

For me, my waters broke (slow trickle) about 30 minutes after the show and then contractions started 6 hours later.

^^this! Although irregular varying contractions started straight away.. This was at 2 in the morning my little one arrived at 10pm that night xx

I had my bloody show the day before I had my planned c-section. 24 hours before and I was so worried I was about to go into labour before the c-section. Had some niggly pains but nothing came of it and I made the c-section time just fine :) First pregnancy I don't remember having it.

I had started contracting at around 345am then had very small amount of bloody show at 6am (just on wiping) then lost plug/some blood at around 11am baby born at 739pm the same day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->