If you had a bloody show...

I had my bloody show the day before I had my planned c-section. 24 hours before and I was so worried I was about to go into labour before the c-section. Had some niggly pains but nothing came of it and I made the c-section time just fine :) First pregnancy I don't remember having it.

I had my bloody show the day before my planned c section too, I suddenly started getting contractions at 11:20pm that night and she was born via vbac at 3:20am :shock:

bloody show 6am had him at 11.20pm

I was already in labour. 7cms with both dds when i had the show, looked more like a period though.

I had my bloody show at approx 9:00am, waters went at 12pm that night and he was born 6:15am the next day. So almost 24 hours from show to baby!

Had my bloody show on the Monday morning, waters broke Monday night and I went in to spontaneous labour Tuesday evening.

No show with my first...with my second and third it happenned in labor....tho i was induced those times...

I was in established labour (contractions every 5 minutes) withing probably 1.5 hours of bloody show. Show happened about 30 minutes after waters went and then mild period cramps started up around that time. My daughter was born probably about 11 hours after show. Completely natural, spontaneous labour. Hope it means something is happening for you!

With DS1, my bloody show started at 2am and he was born at 11am. With DS2, my bloody show started at 36w 3d and he arrived at 37w.

My OB team mentioned that what I went through the second time around - bloody show for 3-4 days before labor even started - is far from normal. After the 2nd day of it, I called the OB on call, and she had me on moderated bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy, in hopes of making it to 37 weeks.

Immediately haha. I had a bloody show, then my waters broke, and contractions started that were 3 minutes apart and intense. This all happened within minutes of each other!

Thanks everyone, after my bloody show on Wednesday morning my waters broke around 10.30pm that night. Unfortunately the labour wasn't great and we ended up being transferred from the birth centre into hospital where Corben Leon was delivered at 6.20pm on Thursday weighing 8lbs 8oz. We're home now and I'm thrilled with my gorgeous little boy :happydance:

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u250/loopykat/DSC_0718_zps9d1a852c.jpg

I was a week over due, lost my plug and went into labour that night.

Congratulations! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->