if you had to pick one nappy

I'm glad most of you have said bumgenius, we have just bought these for the daytime and have the pop-in for night time.

can i ask what is the organic version of the bumgenius? i know that will sound stupid, we were only offered version 3.0

https://www.babipur.co.uk/shop/Washable_Nappies-bumGenius_Organic_Nappies/c23_39/index.html

I have never tried the BG 3.0, but I think the Organics are amazing, it's the only daytime nappy we use now. We also use a Pop In for night time. :thumbup:

I say BumGenius too :D

I think overall (everything taken into consideration) I say the V3's as the AIO organics are not night use nappies and take ages to dry.

So V3's for total overall looks, performance, night use etc etc. Although I prefer the AIO Organics they're no good for night time and take too long to dry IMO.

xxx

ohhh i see, cant u have aio pockets? i thought aio just meant it had waterproof cover?

x

Nah, AIO's have no separate bits at all, no boosters/liners/bits and bobs. I use liners though.

I don't really like pockets, and BG recommend you tumble dry the AIOs anyway, so that's what I do, the drying doesn't bother me 'cos I love them!

yeh the AIO's are literally all in one!! so nothing to add apart from a liner if you want one, i did like the aio's but i found they took sooooo long to dry and i prefer not to tumble if i can avoid it, hty are super absorbent tho. just my personal preference is the Pockets, i love how you can adjust the absorbency!!

sara

xxxxxx

You can have pockets without a wrap, like the fuzzibunz.

Then there are AI2 (all in twos) that have a clip in liner (like the pop-in or gro baby).

oh right yeh, thats why i started with the pockets, cos i did have a few aio, well they werent aio cos they needed a waterproof cover, well, whetever they are called, fitted? but i dont have a dryer so they took literally days and days to dry lol, my pockets dry in about 5 minutes lol

x

Lol, my fitteds used to take a long time too. Then a lot of nappies are bamboo now, so they take even longer! :dohh:

I don't like the idea of tumble drying either, but it's that, or buy more nappies, or get a warmer house....

Hmm, the other two seem more appealing when written down??!!

lol yeah i have a couple of pop in bamboo's and they take forever to dry!! i must admit, i do get defeated with them and chuck em in the tumble dryer!!

Oooh, my pop in's dry overnight in my boiler cupboard! I just lay them over the pipes :thumbup:

^ That's pretty impressive! I don't have any heating/hot water on overnight though, so no hot pipes.

I need a hot shoe cupboard like Henny. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->