if you had to pick one nappy

Our house is freezing..if I left ho heating on it drops to 16 at night easily! Price you pay for living in your dream old house :shrug:

Lol, I must say I would rather live in my dream house and have it cold than living here! This is an old house, but small ish, so it seems to keep heat in well. We also have a dodgy central heating system, I daren't put it on most of the time! Lol. :)

haha same here, gas is sooo expensive aswell, we are on the meter and im always scared to put it on in case we run out of gas and we cant have tea lol

x

oh yes!!! i constantly clock watch when i have the heating on !! i'm thinking about switching over to billed !!! will be sooooo much easier but more expensive!!!:shrug:

Heating is so expensive in the UK, couldn't believe it when I lived there last year - you pay per quarter about what we pay per year!

Soon my house will be heated by my smelly feet anyway....

i'm coming to live with you in that case henny! (well not cos of the smelly feet!) :rofl: LOL

sara

xxxxxx

Jake would love it in your shoe cupboard Henny, he is always moaning that he is cold! I just tell him to put a hat on :haha:

Miguel and I have constant heating battles, he walks past the control and turns it up, I walk past and turn it down... he likes it to be a constant 24 degrees inside!
I'm a bit more of the put another jumper on ilk, grew up in a house where the draft across my bed was so strong I would wear a hat to be in winter! Ha ha, I am looking forward to my eco powered house though :)

Same here! I always just wore extra clothes :shrug: We used to have ice on the inside of the windows, hats and gloves it was!

Jake likes to wear nothing and be in a hot room....:dohh: He puts the fire on when I am not looking!

Hahahah, reading this about blokes who like to be boiling hot made me laugh. Four days ago, I told Rick how to get the heating to come on for an hour to boost it.....every night since as SOON as he walks in its straight over to the control box pressing the 'plus one hour' button. :dohh:

oh god its the opposite in our house, i always have the heating on full blast nearly all day if i can!! lol, rob comes in n turns it off n turns down the thermostat!! i'm a cold blooded creature!!!

sara
xxxxxxxx

Hahahah, reading this about blokes who like to be boiling hot made me laugh. Four days ago, I told Rick how to get the heating to come on for an hour to boost it.....every night since as SOON as he walks in its straight over to the control box pressing the 'plus one hour' button. :dohh:

Lol! :dohh:

haha pauls the same, i sit in the freezing all day with fleece sleepsuits on leyla over her clothes and me with my coat on and he comes in and turns the heater on, im like ok so weve just sat here in the cold all day for nothing clearly!!! he doesnt understand what save money means lmao

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->